What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Final Patch - What do you want to see?

Noob
Give him the ability to use his hat in every variation

I saw someone mention somewhere that they can make db4 restand but to do it meterless you can't use db4 twice in a combo , instead you have to mb it to restand if you use it more than once
I like Erron without the Hat. He looks more menacing to me without lol. Im in the minority probably with that opinion haha. Unless its the Mad Max outfit, keep your hat on for that Erron LOL

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
F13 isn't even safe (aside from Marksman who can make it safe)
I think I was talking about how you said f122 shouldn't be safe because he doesn't need a "safe confirmable 50/50" but then in the same post asked to make his 50/50s even safer by buffing ex low sand.

What do you want to see changed for Erron in the final patch?

Universal
F3 has more hit-advantage (currently its at +1)
Faster startup on F2/F3 or a decent mid (Like that would happen :DOGE)
F122 is safe on block
Throw isn't minus
Faster startup on B2 so we can have a decent anti air? Especially for outlaw

Outlaw
Reduce scaling on F3 ~ 4+2
F3 ~ 4+2 does DoT (1-2% more than stab but the offset is this move already pushes your opponent very far back and its only +15 compared to stabs +24'ish)
F3 ~ 4+2 is now a brutality (opponents head explodes when Erron shoots)
You can now cancel out of B211? Trying to find use for the already useless stab moves lol

Gunslinger
He seems fine to me except that one glitch where if you do DB4 on your opponent and they are now in the corner the gravity brings them down.

But

My most unreasonable wishful thinking change is......SOS3, you are able to ex right before the last hit to cancel out of it but you are -9 instead of -6 on block now. :cool:

Cancelling should cost a bar and leave you at -6 (the same) or -8 and not cancelling is the same data

Or

Reduce the chip damage by 30% and cancelling now leaves you at +2 but still requires a bar to cancel.

I have a feeling they will neuter this move next patch by severly reduching the chip damage and giving nothing in return. Plz NRS if you are going to do that then remove the gap.

Marksman
Don't play this variation so can't say
Well seeing as though all 50/50's might be removed they might make f1 a mid and give it much faster start up (i dont mind this. Giving up our 50/50 for a much faster advancing mid would be great.) I want them to remove the push back on ex sand grenade as well. I love the idea of using a bar to cancel the last shot of low shots. Gunslinger builds so much bar anyway. It will give us a reason to spend it and we get mind games and baiting. Im very excited for this character in this patch. Especially gunslinger, this variation is already so well rounded.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Erron Black being one of the mix masters makes me very interested to see what happens to him after patch.