What's new

Final Numbers Are In For EVO!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
i hope i am wrong but i do expect no announcement from NRS. Btw Scar vs Daddy match-up would be great at Evo.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
You are wrong. NRS has made bad decisions throughout the roll-out of this game but making NO announcement at EVO is plain DEATH!
Agreed .... in 2018, NRS skipped Evo, E3, etc for announcing MK11, due the fact the game was no ready yet, and so, they preferred to use Game Awards to be the major communication channel to do it .... ;)

anyway, once the game was already released, ignore this Evo 2019, and not putting none MK 11 big/huge news to show for, could be a nail in the coffin for this game already criticized issues ..... we love the game for what it is, but we are not blind fanboys whores that praise every single one aspect of it, specially , the wrong ones .... the lack of DLC proper promotion is one of them, and we really hope that NRS use EVO event wisely, and show something that blow things up out of proportions, hehe :D

And that's not counting travel, hotel stays, food, God knows how much other tourney fees etc. I think for the travel alone Evo should compensate the players some how lol with something. I mean let's face it, most probably spend a lot of money and come home with nothing. Screw that lol. It's why I don't gamble lol. I also wish there was an Evo type thing for other genres all over the country or here in NYC, we have the Jacob Javits center. I don''t understand how nobody can't hold something here. They have tons of cons here, CC, Carshows, Toy Fair but can't have gaming tourneys? :rolleyes:
You come back with a nice experience playing the game you love. For most of them, it's not about the money, as they know they can't win. That's like saying traveling is absurd, you go out with money and come back dry, what's the point?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You come back with a nice experience playing the game you love. For most of them, it's not about the money, as they know they can't win. That's like saying traveling is absurd, you go out with money and come back dry, what's the point?
Obviously I'm sure it's a fun experience but my point is you still need lots of money to do it which the average Joe cant do regardless of skill level. I think it depends I mean with traveling, theres traveling out of necessities and vacation with family and not.