What's new

FINAL MK 11 Prediction before the Trailer Drops

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Divulge?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Man I shouldn't have even posted, it's just a crappy 4chan rumor that made me laugh.
But if you want to know, someone said they worked at WB games and MK XS is being announced as an expansion of MKX with 4 new characters, and another game Lego Smash is being announced as a cross over with a bunch of crap, including Scorpion and Sub. Similar to that Lego Dimensions game.

Obviously it's a 4chan rumor and was just posted, there is like a 1percent chance of it being real, but man, if it was, ugh.
As much as I loved MKX, I don't really want to go back to it after 2 years.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Man I shouldn't have even posted, it's just a crappy 4chan rumor that made me laugh.
But if you want to know, someone said they worked at WB games and MK XS is being announced as an expansion of MKX with 4 new characters, and another game Lego Smash is being announced as a cross over with a bunch of crap, including Scorpion and Sub. Similar to that Lego Dimensions game.

Obviously it's a 4chan rumor and was just posted, there is like a 1percent chance of it being real, but man, if it was, ugh.
As much as I loved MKX, I don't really want to go back to it after 2 years.
No you're fine man. Sometimes a tree is a tree. Sometimes an obvious troll is an obvious troll. That is pretty hilarious though.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Someone working on the mobile version of I2 leaked the entire roster like 3-4 months before I2 launched on 4chans comics and cartoon board, so anything is possible.
But this is too out there to be real.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I got some story predictions/ideas: I'll assume a 2v2 tag battle system is back

The game will be all about Alliance/Allegiances among the characters. Revolving around the similar endings in MKX, it'll be partly based around Kotal Kahn being forced to Challenge Earthrealm to Mortal Kombat because of Raiden while pulling themes and ideas from the MKX Comic. The characters will align themselves in duo's mostly to accomplish their own personal goals.

- Most of the Revenants aren't interested in the conflicts and don't follow Lui Kang/Kitana since Quan chi is dead.
-Kung Jin will align with Kung Lao after saving him, per his ending, they'll seek Fujin as a way to stop Raiden rampaging.
-Uninterested in helping/fighting Raiden, Scorpion agrees to help Sub-zero seek out Noob after learning he's still alive, as a way to atone for killing his brother.
- Rain witnesses Shang's rebirth through Ermac, Who agrees to help overthrow Kotal Kahn to take his rightful place as Edenian Prince.
- Noob teams up with Smoke/Enenra for a plan involving Havik.
- Kenshi and Takeda save Taven, and Kenshi then groups with Taven to stop Daegon and get revenge on the Red Dragon.
- Tremor makes a False Alliance Kano's son in an attempt to get revenge on his father and make a new Black Dragon Clan.

Of course this is all Conjecture and just random thoughts I came up with in conversations with friends based on my own thoughts. I wouldn't expect this many plot threads to be accomplished in a game, but alongside a new comic to accompany the game. Also its impossible to account for new characters and what they might do.

I’m betting the gimmick for this game is gonna be Tag being the MAIN mode.maybe even 3v3. Maybe some new stuff involving players doing inputs at the same time to do specials, supers, strings, etc.

Far fetched as hell but it’d be interesting.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
this guy (the utuber not the poster above) is the definition of clickbate looser and is a prime example of what is wrong with the internet that is run by clicks and views rather than content. 95% of his videos are just rumour and BS.. crap taken from redit and twitter and then expressed as some kind of insider knowledge. NOTHING he ever says should be taken to heart or better yet listened to. He reminds me of a physic... how stupid can peple be to see him be dead wrong 40 times in a row, then see he is correct once or twice and still believe everything he has to say until it is revealed as wrong.. The guy is cancer and you would get a better insight into NRS by looking directly at a cat arse.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
The plot of MK11 is Mileena and Kotal Kahn join forces to beat up all of your loser favourite characters cause they suck and are not as good as mileena and kotal kahn.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
this guy (the utuber not the poster above) is the definition of clickbate looser and is a prime example of what is wrong with the internet that is run by clicks and views rather than content. 95% of his videos are just rumour and BS.. crap taken from redit and twitter and then expressed as some kind of insider knowledge. NOTHING he ever says should be taken to heart or better yet listened to. He reminds me of a physic... how stupid can peple be to see him be dead wrong 40 times in a row, then see he is correct once or twice and still believe everything he has to say until it is revealed as wrong.. The guy is cancer and you would get a better insight into NRS by looking directly at a cat arse.
I didn't watch the video but there's so many videos like this on youtube that they're able to stretch out to 5-10 minutes with some arbitrary BS and extended word play.

Its always ended on some stupid comment too "Well I don't know guys but those are just some of MY thoughts on the topic! Do you think this will happen in the next game? Let me know in the comments below!"
Why waste my time with thoughts and theories you stole without any proof or backing and then ask me to share my thoughts. Why? So you can steal my words and make another video off my comment?