What's new

FINAL KOMBAT

Iconic Horror

Behold The Kingdom Of The Wretched Undying
Predictions on who will win???

Any underdogs you are excited to see play?...Who are YOU rooting for?

WHO IS FUCKING HYPE FOR SPAWN?

Let me know!!!

Zviko

Noob
First I really want that Biohazard qualifies then I will have my favorite. If not I just want some decent, close and hyped matches.

Don't care about Spawn at all tbh. I'm excited about the trailer cause they are always hype but the character doesn't interest me.

Iconic Horror

First I really want that Biohazard qualifies then I will have my favorite. If not I just want some decent, close and hyped matches.

Don't care about Spawn at all tbh. I'm excited about the trailer cause they are always hype but the character doesn't interest me.
Bio deserves a top 8 at a huge tournament like this. He's put in the work.. hopefully he's in and shows well.

Iconic Horror

I think NinjaKilla is going to win, he was absolutely dominating Kombat Cup and the online scene in general as of late. SonicFox is the only one to contest him in this game and it seems he's been geared towards Fighters more than anything recently.

I want Honeybee in top 8 but my doubts are high.

I just know the Spawn trailer is going to be insane.

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I became a biohazard fan after that online tourney, hope he can make a run.

Side note, I'd just like to see different match ups in the bracket. Scar Vs Ninjakilla for instance. I feel like NK plays the same 2-3 people for 90% of this top 8 matches. When he was matched up with DeadlyXRebel that one major, it was one of the hypest sets of that tourney.

Zviko

Noob
I became a biohazard fan after that online tourney, hope he can make a run.

Side note, I'd just like to see different match ups in the bracket. Scar Vs Ninjakilla for instance. I feel like NK plays the same 2-3 people for 90% of this top 8 matches. When he was matched up with DeadlyXRebel that one major, it was one of the hypest sets of that tourney.
That whole tournament was hyped af.