What's new

Final Kombat Predictions

Someone will win using Upgraded Jacqui and 90 percent of the people on this site will cry about how it means she is the most broken character of all time.
there is no way that Jacqui is more Broken than Acidic Alien was pre patch. Holy fucking shit

Not familiar what game? Haveyou tried GBFV?
Killer Instinct. Kan-Ra is a mummy wizard with ranged command grabs using his wraps. It was cool because said grabs and some of his normals had minimum ranges so you'd whiff up close like Dhalsim. I wanna see Spawn with some similar grabs using his chains or cape.

Haven't played GBFV, no.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I believe that Kombat will win LCQ.

In terms of Final Kombat, I think the top 4 will come down to who I believe are the most god-like MK players: Sonicfox, Ninjakilla, Dragon, Kombat

Having said that, it's really hard see anyone but Ninjakilla winning it all. Hoping for suprises!

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I will watch the entire stream. I have no predictions but i am excited to see Biohazard's Kano again. Also i like Kombat Killer. Sonic Fox is the strongest candidate for the victor spot imo cos he always has extra motivation for this kind of huge tournaments. I am hoping to see something related to MK Arcade Online Kollection or whatever it is.. Remake, remaster etc.. Not a prediction but wish.. Also some kp2 teases would be awesome..

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This LCQ is going to be hyyyype

LCQs almost always produce upsets and surprises. They almost never go as predicted. We are in for a show.