What's new

Tech - Sorcerer Final Hex Combo/Setup/Resets Video (last patch edition)

Hi guys, in this videos I show different ways to use the Final Hex spell from low, mid and overhead starters, in the corner and midscreen, from meterless setups to up 1, 2 and 3 bars of meter. Many of this setups are guaranteed and many others don't. However if your opponent fail that little gap of reaction you can do ridiculous damage with just 1 bar. For the Final Hex setups without using EX trance, try it but make sure your adversary doesn’t have meter. As many of Sorcerer's fans know, the main spell of Quan is the Dark Curse. So I personally use the final hex in emergency situations only. I must say that the Touch of Death is my favorite brutality in MKX so, I encourage you to try this setups and create your own ones. You will have a lot of fun :)

P.D There are safe setups meterless with the Final Hex spell using F142 as combo ender, the focus of this videos is damage.

Midscreen.

Corner.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
almost all of the setups midscreen can be avoided by armoured wakeup, backdash or jumping :( quan low tier confirmed

almost all of the setups midscreen can be avoided by armoured wakeup, backdash or jumping :( quan low tier confirmed

Hahahha you know well he is not low tier! You are right, without ex trance nothing is guaranteed but as I said, if for any reason your opponent don't react on time and remains in the floor just blocking... his health can disappear quickly if you connect the 50/50 using the Final Hex.