What's new

Final goodbye to Inj 2

Not really fair to say this match "sums up" the whole game.
To be fair, i said it was why "I" gave up on the game. The game was fun, until you meet 5 people in a row all playing keep away with constant zoning. You spend more time holding DB than doing anything else.

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
To be fair, i said it was why "I" gave up on the game. The game was fun, until you meet 5 people in a row all playing keep away with constant zoning. You spend more time holding DB than doing anything else.
I've met plenty of good players too, but yeah... I can't totally disagree.

Some days I just can't win. If I pick a pressure character, I spend the entire match chasing my opponent from one corner to another while they try to zone me out. And then if I switch to a zoner, I meet some salty man-baby who wants to play Robin--even though I always pick first--who then stops playing mid-match in order to spew racial slurs at me over the mic and tell me to go play Fortnite because I obviously don't know how to play a "fighting" game.

So yeah... it's not the game that sucks, it's the people playing it.

So yeah... it's not the game that sucks, it's the people playing it.
Never has more truth been spoken!

I spend the entire match chasing my opponent from one corner to another while they try to zone me out.
See this is what I don't understand. D,F,1 ad infinitum. Maybe the occasional interact. How is that fun for people? I find doing the action more than few times in a row monotonous, let alone for a full match.

I understand the idea is to win, even at all costs, but when playing online you're not playing for $$$, or even a title, just a +1 on your wins.