Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Controller

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I played IJ2 on a stick exclusively, but the block button was back. In MK11 that's not the case, so there's really no use on playing on a stick unless you're already used to using a block button on a stick. I think a regular pad works as well as any other controller for this game.

Sound

Noob
Playing with both, controller for ToT (konsumables & tag team) and stick for online/training. To me, stick is way more precise for my DF movements. A bit easier to do DF/DB with controllers however. In the end, it's just comfort, and stick makes my hand hurts less than my controller hurts my fingers :)

C-Sword

Noob
I play on pad, but I think strings like EB's 2,1,2,1,2,1 would be much easier to do on stick. I really hate the inputs in this game that require mashing. WTF were they thinking when they came up with Jacqui's F2 + 2?

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
I use stick for all fighting games (except smash, I tried it and couldn't handle it) and I think MK is fine on a stick. Some of the mk9 dash2dash2dash2 combos took a lot of practice but everything else seems to take as much or little time to learn as pads and such.

Kind cows

Kano main. Still a scrub
I'm debating building a stick. I was exclusive mouse and keyboard for everything but shooters till now. I feel a stick might help some of the speed ,errors, and blister problems I'm having