What's new

fighting stick to be combatible with my pc and ps4

mike2039

Banned
hi i want to buy one fighting stick for my pc ,,,, i want to be compatible with my pc and ps4...

so which you suggested me to buy;;;

note!!!!!!!! i want to be compatible with my pc and ps4

so which fighting sticks are compatible with pc and ps4;;;

mike2039

Banned
can you send me links please;; with fighting sticks which are compatible with pc and ps4;;;

i want to buy one very good.. and i want it for my pc and ps4 also...,

Israfel

Designer for BxA
So, you want it to work with PC and Ps4. Some of the things I linked will only work with Ps4 and PC though. Will that be a problem?

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I have HRAP 4 for ps4 works fine. As for program you will need using it on the computer, windows does not natively detect PS4 controllers so you will need this program http://ds4windows.com/

I use it myself and it works great.

If MKX uses the lab zero stick driver then no (there was word that it does). I've only played Skullgirls on PC, and that obviously has the lab zero driver, but like I said, you need to set the stick to ps3 mode.

For non-compatible sticks you can also use joytokey, which is a safe shareware (provided you get it from the joytokey website and not another site).

so it will not work for mortal x this you mean;;
If that was what I meant, I would have said that,

I honestly don't know if it will work with MKX. What I do know is that NRS used the Lab Zero driver to allow ps3 sticks to work on PS4. It is possible that the same driver was included in the PC build, allowing for PS3 sticks (or a ps4/ps3 stick set to ps3 mode) to work without a third party program. If you want to be sure about this then you will need to ask somebody else.