What's new

Question Fighting Game Merch Collections

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
Hey, everyone!

I've owned a Scorpion figure to sit by my TV while I play MK for a while, and today, I ordered a Black Manta figure (one of my Injustice 2 mains) to stand beside him. For me, they function as a sort of good luck charm, and I intend to get some figures of my other fighting game mains in the future.

So I was just wondering if you guys have any fighting game-related collections, knick-knacks, etc?

I'm just super interested in hearing about this kind of thing!

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Only have Scorpion and Sub-Zero from Shaolin Monks still in it's box, plus the mask you got for free when you picked up MK11

I have several items, all Mortal Kombat related.

In my family room on a side table, I have the Scorpion and Sub-Zero bookends and "The Art of Mortal Kombat" book from the Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition (Xbox 360).

In my home office, which is where I mainly game today on my PC, I have:

• The Kitana Syco Collectible Statue
  • The Mileena Syco Collectible Statue
  • A knitted Kitana (Mortal Kombat) that a former employee custom made for me
  • A knitted Mileena (Mortal Kombat X) that the same employee custom made for me
  • An HD metal print of Kitana (Mortal Kombat) that my team and coworkers had done for me for my 10th anniversary at my company
  • The Scorpion Funko Pop Figure
  • The Kitana Funko Pop Figure
  • The Mezco Toys Mortal Kombat X Kitana Action Figure

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
-I have all the MK Funko pop figures(the regular ones) in the future when I have extra cash to spend I'll probably get the 80's styled figures. I also own an extra Chase variant Sub-Zero(so I have two one you see in the video here and one I didn't show in one of my rooms)

-I have the biggest MK Koin collection easily, this was a while ago I made this video since then I've gotten way more of the Deadly Alliance koins AND I have the original MK 2 Baraka and Shao Kahn Koins which are SUPER RARE. I have 2 of each of these, the Shao Kahn I have one in package, one out of package. Two Baraka in package. This years Exclusive MK 11 Event Koin (which they should have offered to us premium edition people, was kind of annoyed at that) so many people who aren't real MK fans just sold them for hundreds on ebay lol I got mine for decent prices though. As well as the European version of the koin. And the E3 MK koins Shang Tsung I got a few. I have a few of each of the, two or three of the UK koin, 2 or three of the American koin and 3 E3 Shang Koins. Pretty much I have this thing with koins lol.

-I easily have over 100 MK koins in total, probably more than anyone else willing to bet lol. Most of them in the cardboard protection, some bare taken out (as I've ordered them that way. My original one I took out but kept the coin holding piece so I put it back in there.

-I have a few Mezco MK figures. The variants of Raiden MK X, Kitana MK X and Quan Chi MK X, the Scorpion and Sub as well. I have the Deception Noob-Saibot figure, Shaolin Monks Reptile, Scorpion and Sub-Zero from Jazwares.

-Almost all the comics, I literally have all of them except for the MK 2 game tie in comic. That's literally the only one I don't have. It's very RARE. All the 90's malibu comics not canon to the games(most of them anyway except for the tie in game ones which are canon).

-I do have the the RARE Deception issue 0 comic black and white, every MK X comic variant issue 1 cover. Scorp, Sub and the black cover. The RARE MK 4 tie in canon comic which goes for a lot of money.

-MK 1, 2, 3, UMK3 for SNES. MKT for PSX and N64, MK4 for N64.

-MK Mythologies Sub-Zero MK 4

-MK Special Forces for PSX

-MKG for Dreamcast.

-Deadly Alliance with the preorder coin you got(the one I collect many of) for Gamecube. Deadly Alliance for Xbox.

-Deception for Xbox, have every special edition character cover, that came with every metal character card that came with their bios if you got that version Kollector's Edition and also have the exclusive Sub-Zero Kollector's Edition PS2 version of Deception, that one was only for PS2 and Gamecube version of Deception Exclusive with Shao Kahn and Goro which was also the better version as it was updated a little compared to the other versions.

-MK Shaolin Monks for Xbox

-MK Arcade Kollection on Xbox 360

-UMK3 360

-UMK3 DS

-MK 1 that came with MK Armageddon

-MK 2 on PS 2 Armageddon

-MK Armageddon, standard cover for Xbox. Want to get the Wii one though I also believe the Wii version was more balanced, updated and came with Khameleon asn motion controls(optional)

-MK vs DCU Kollector's Edition with the comic, art cell artwork by Alex Ross and the game.

-MK 9 for Xbox, the Kollector's Edition and Premium. With the Arcade Joystick and character move, fatality cards from prima. Also later on got the updated prima MK 9 cards that corrected some errors. The other edition came with Sub and Scorp bookmarks which I have.

-Injustice 1 KE with the WW and Batman statue for Xbox.

-MK X KE with scorp on the cover and the Komplete Edition with Sub on the cover. The two Scorpion statues, the Gold and regular one from MK X Scorp.

-I2 the Platinum case edition or KE, whichever one it was.

-MK 11 Premium Edition Case. MK 11 UK Event MK 11 case with their version of the koin.

-MK 11 Event American Redeem for One Drink Silver Coin, have a few of them

-MK 11 for Switch.

-MK X/MK 11 mobile game for ios

General merc for MK:

-MK Album on CD

-MK movie Soundtrack on CD

-MK movie Score on CD

-MK movie music More Kombat on CD

-MK Annihilation Soundtrack on CD

-MK music CD rap mix

-MK 1 and MK 2 Exclusive mail in Soundtrack CD with a few extra stage music exclusively on it

-MK 3 and MK 4 Exclusive mail in Soundtrack CD with a few extra stage music exclusively on it not used

-MK Movie soundtrack on Cassette

-MK Movie score on Cassette

-MK Annihilation soundtrack on Cassette

-MK 1 Movie on VHS

-MK 1 Movie on DVD

-MK Annihilation on VHS

-MK Annihilation on DVD

-MK 1 red mini frisbee

-Cardboard Jax cutout promo stand poster from MK Annihilation

-MK 4 Exclusive spread out character poster/move list(actually forgot where I got this from)

-MK 1 Movie and MK Annihilation on Blu-Ray with Spawn and MK Legacy Season One

-MK Conquest entire Series on DVD

-MK Defenders of the Realm animated movie prequel to the movie with the 3D animation as well within that movie

-MK Mythologies Sub-Zero exclusive Blockbuster featurette with Ed Boon, John Tobias and Kerri Hoskins with some making of MK 3 footage and of course making of MKM Sub-Zero footage on VHS.

-MK 1 original Hasbro Raiden figure

-Deadly Alliance heart stress ball

-Deadly Alliance Watch

-Deadly Alliance Key ring clip with compass

-Deadly Alliance mouse pad with blood on it

These were promo gear that's more rare ^

-Richard Divizio signed Poster Picture of him when he was Quan-Chi from Mythologies

-Quite a few Tshirts from MK. Have the Hot Topic Sub vs Scorpion shirt that says FINISH HIM! it's them from UMK3 and have another from Hot Topic from MK 9 time with them fighting each other says Finish Him!

-An MK 9 white shirt with the characters on it with blood

-MK 9 official keychain.

-MK 9 official New Era Hat fitted

-MK X beanie

-MK Headband

-MK X promo headband

-MK 9 official snap Hat

-Kustom made MK logo hat I had made with the old Dragon on it

-Kustom made MK X/MK11 new MK logo updated made into a pendant.

-A few MK Dragon Logo shirts including the classic one, I have at least 3 or 4 of these shirts variants

-MK vs DC promo shirt there were a few, I got the one with Joker and Liu Kang I believe

-Have a few MK X shirts

-Have an MK X logo shirt that says "Stay calm and Finish Him"

-Pretty much all the Bradygame strategy guides from the 90's, MK 1, MK 2, the small green one that covered MK 1, 2 and 3. UMK3 guide, MKT, MK Mythologies, MK 4, Deadly Alliance, Deception, Armageddon, MK vs DCU. Prima nor Brady did not make an MK 9, MK X or MK 11. However Prima did make cards which I have. MK X and MK 11 have none.

-MK 1 original Commercial ad magnet where Raiden and Kano are literally busting out of the Arcade Cabinet grabbing little kids.

-MK 9 Johnny Cage Magnet

-MK Finish Him Magnet

-MK 11 exclusive Gamestop Scorpion Mask(I have 3) during MK 11 launch

-MK 11 Exclusive Gamestop MK Lunch Box/Lunch Tin(I have 2) during MK 11 launch

-MK 11 Event neck ticket from American Worldwide Reveal Launch Event

-MK 11 UK Koin with MK liquid lightstick.

I may have forgotten a few things but that's my MK kollection for the most part. I don't have the biggest overall MK Kollection as I don't have that man figures, but I definitely have some rare stuff that other fans don't have and I'll bet any amount of money I have WAYYY more MK koins than anyone else in the world lol and every kind of MK koin that ever came out.

-Primal Rage RARE promotional Arcade get for one drink koin

-SF Comics

-SF 4 Animated movie

-Some Nintendo Coins, a Mario Koin but not from Smash and Pokemon Coins from a blue/red

Last edited: