What's new

Fighting EX Layer gameplay showcases

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I swear this game doesn't honor low block sometimes. It's probably me or my chosen controller type, but I've tried two controllers and I'm often taking low hits that don't seem like I should. I've even been able to get the recorded cpu to do it to me fairly regularly while I'm just sitting there holding down back.

I believe both of my controllers are new enough to maintain constant pressure, but maybe not. But then it seems to just be happening in this game. Anyone ever felt that way at all? It's probably just me, but I wanted to throw it out there.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
I swear this game doesn't honor low block sometimes. It's probably me or my chosen controller type, but I've tried two controllers and I'm often taking low hits that don't seem like I should. I've even been able to get the recorded cpu to do it to me fairly regularly while I'm just sitting there holding down back.

I believe both of my controllers are new enough to maintain constant pressure, but maybe not. But then it seems to just be happening in this game. Anyone ever felt that way at all? It's probably just me, but I wanted to throw it out there.
O've noticed that