What's new

Fighter Pack 3 Reveal Next Weekend!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
We know for a fact(?) that there is Enchantress and Atom... I doubt there will be another MK character.... and besides Spawn being a zero possibility (thank the gods!) I have no real idea of what could be next.

If I could hope for something ... it would be Etrigan and maybe Capitan Marvel or something. I mean this is DC.. you could throw a stone blind folded and hit an awesome character that could be put in lol

I mean.. If Spawn and Constantine get in........................................
they won't and while Constantine would be good.. I am happy in my assumption Spawn will NEVER be in Injustice and I hope never in MK.

Jynks

I literally think that I am the only one that thinks the Female in FP3 is not enchantress..........
unless the sideways moon crown on the head of the silhouette is a fake out, I think there is not much else it could be.

Jynks

This game is all but over already lmao, lets see what new and exciting shades of disappointment they can offer up.
you got to be kidding.. right now it is as big as it has ever been, probably bigger than any nrs game has ever been... . . . . . . all the majors will still be featuring it and there is war of the gods season 2... and if e-Leauge dose a season 2 or there is a season 2 pro-leuage... . . .

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Dragonball coming out in January hopefully all the characters will be out so I can mess around with them for a bit before I dump this game. Guessing I'll miss one of them oh well.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Atom has been revealed already, Enchentress will probably be next the final one will probably be yet another guest character, I hope it's the Shredder (yes I said it). I won't be mad if it's not, but I will be super-duper happy if it is.

This game is all but over already lmao, lets see what new and exciting shades of disappointment they can offer up.
Just because some people on TYM in particular got disappointed at JUST ONE character that doesn't mean anything (and yes it is only true to TYM). Every DLC char was awesome so far including Hellboy. And IJ2 is bigger then ever with all of the E-Sports and content, you're uninformed.

KCJ506

Noob
At this point I think it would make more sense if the female was Mera rather than Enchantress. Because Suicide Squad came out a year ago and the hype for it is long gone. Whereas having Mera would be a good opportunity to promote her since Justice League literally comes out the week after FP3 is revealed.

skahwt

Noob
Am I the only one who hopes the last guest character is Buffy: The Vsmpire Slayer? I know it’s a long shot because all the other characters have been MK or have had an upcoming or existing movie or tv show, but she was in one of Ed Boon’s polls.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
At this point I think it would make more sense if the female was Mera rather than Enchantress. Because Suicide Squad came out a year ago and the hype for it is long gone. Whereas having Mera would be a good opportunity to promote her since Justice League literally comes out the week after FP3 is revealed.
Good point actually.

Jynks

The final one will probably be yet another guest character, I hope it's the Shredder (yes I said it).
I think this is up there with Space Ghost as one of the best guest character suggestions I have seen, and for the record I am not a huge TMNT fan.

Jynks

Good point actually.
If there is a 2nd female my hope is on Big Barda.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
You're absolutely right that Mera would make more sense. I just don't think the silhouette looks like Mera particularly.

But I'd be perfectly happy with Mera over Enchantress, she was one of my top picks for DLC (Mera, Vixen [before we knew about the skin], Star Sapphire).

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
since the silhouette's have all been for the most of who we think.....i somewhat think Circe could may be a skin for Enchantress. In a way she has also has very similar powers to the Enchantress, so they could easily make her an alt skin like with Raiden and Black Lightnight. especially since Wonder Woman is all the rage these days. PLUS....Michelle Forbes has been voicing Circe in DCUO since 2011 and updating as early as exactly last year so she has experience with bringing that character to life and is a great actress and one of the OG actors from DCUO that still does updates and you can tell she enjoys doing it. My guess is that Enchantress would summon her putty things from Suicide squad which could easily be Circe's Bestiamorphs. her move sets are all spell related too so that could be a selling point. her costume though if is just skin should probably be the similar to the Dcuo one or a modified one of that. while on the topic of alt skins.....I think Donna Troy would make a great Wonder Woman one. but eh. just ideas.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
He said that one of the characters in this pack is the biggest surprise ever in any NRS game yet.

If it's another lame guest it will for sure be a surprise, a bad one...

He said no one sees it coming and I think it's the second male character since it's a pretty "generic" silhouette and nobody can tell who it is so it would make sense. So I think Constantine is not it

Elder God

Power!
This is so easy, very hype the game will be complete early 2018.
Spawn and Enchantress. I bet all my coins.

Skedar70

Noob
Wth is all this Enchantress talk about. She is a boring character and boring to design.

BEAST BOY, BEAST BOY, BEAST BOY. Now that is something I am really interested in seeing how its would be done.

Espio

Kokomo
He said that one of the characters in this pack is the biggest surprise ever in any NRS game yet.

If it's another lame guest it will for sure be a surprise, a bad one...

He said no one sees it coming and I think it's the second male character since it's a pretty "generic" silhouette and nobody can tell who it is so it would make sense. So I think Constantine is not it
That's the thing though, I'm super not sold on that. If it's a super big surprise, that doesn't sound like anyone fans asked for lol.

Enchantress isn't a surprise, Constantine wouldn't be a surprise. A guest is DEFINITELY not a surprise unless it's Buffy lul.

Mera would be a nice addition due to the Justice League movie, but I also wouldn't classify that as surprising so who knows.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Im hoping for ares
I would literally give a homeless man a cat bath for Ares to return, but it's not happening. I haven't enjoyed playing anyone as much as I enjoyed Ares in INJ1. I keep holding out hope that someone will fill the void but it just hasn't happened.

FP3 is going to be Atom, Enchantress and Spawn.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
I feel pretty confident in Enchantress (Mera would be a 2nd Aquaman DLC) and Spawn.

But if NO ONE sees it coming... would it be too out there for Space Ghost? He would be beyond hype.