What's new

Fighter Pack 2 to be revealed at Gamescom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
We already have Aquaman and we're getting Black Manta, so for those saying Mera, do we really need 3 fish? Lol

(I know black Manta isn't a fish but you get my point)
I'd be fine with Mera as an AM premier but you know they ain't fixing those "hitbox issues".

Still her hydrokinesis makes her pretty different from those other two.

Lokheit

Noob
I hope they reveal the second MK character so we can learn if it's really Raiden or Johnny actually won the "hat bet" and was trolling in the sillouette. I really hope it's Johnny given how he placed above Raiden in the DLC poll after all, plus being an actor fits too well with the gear system.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I have no issue with DJ's promoting the game, I mean we've already had a sub par rapper use a song for the last MK game, WWE goofballs reveal a character for I2 lol so I have no issues with two DJ's promoting I2 at this point...I just want to know who these mystery characters are Boon keeps teasing. I really hope for Raiden and Spawn at some point, and would love for Constantine and/or Rorschach.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Don't crucify me but wtf is Don diablo and Steve Aoki?
Steve Aoki is a Techno DJ. Don't know the other fella. Here's Steve Aoki in work.

edit: Don Diablo seems to be a music producer or a DJ, as I saw his name in this video in the end.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.