What's new

FGC-themed Fresh Ramen Meal Kits for sale!

Suntory

Suntory
Greetings!
For those of you who do not know, outside of the FGC, I am and have been, an artistan Japanese ramen chef for the past 5 years. I have done pop-up events in the past (I was even featured on the local news once :) ), but I wish to now share my craft on a larger scale now and to a community that I love!

That said, I am offering the opportunity to try my fresh, made-from-scratch (includes broth, noodles, toppings) ramen kits to the FGC. Since it takes so much work to make them, expect 2-4 days of production time and then 1-2 business days for shipping. The cost for shipping is already included in the prices.

The FGC-themed ramen kits are all made-from-scratch and packed with ice packs for shipping. Feel free to browse the menu and think it over, or go ahead and place your order(s)!
Thanks!
-Suntory

Product & Order Info: HERE

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, these looks great! I just ordered the Double Elimination! Can't wait to try it out!

Suntory

Suntory
Wow, these looks great! I just ordered the Double Elimination! Can't wait to try it out!
Thank you! I will be heading out to the commercial kitchen site first thing tomorrow morning to work on your order, and any others that come in overnight from anyone else. Thanks again! <3

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I genuinely want to try all of these, but I can barely afford the one, right now. Ft5 or Rage Quit...tough choice. The vegan sweet potato based one also sounds interesting, and I've never had anything like that.

Went with the rage quit. Got a feeling I'll be wanting spice in the future.

Suntory

Suntory
I genuinely want to try all of these, but I can barely afford the one, right now. Ft5 or Rage Quit...tough choice. The vegan sweet potato based one also sounds interesting, and I've never had anything like that.

Went with the rage quit. Got a feeling I'll be wanting spice in the future.
Thank you for your patronage! I am headed out to the site now to begin working :)