What's new

FGC Morning Drive: New Radio Show From Tom Brady

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

So those of you who follow him on Twitter may have seen Tom Brady pitch the idea for a "FGC Morning Talk Show" where people would come to talk about the FGC and get updates on current events around the community. The idea has moved forward with an episode 1 and a GoFundMe to help keep this thing up and running!

From what I can see, the plan is to move forward with this starting on Monday, with the goal being to run weekdays from 9-11 AM. This would clearly be quite the task, so Tom Brady has put together a GoFundMe to help get some funding for the show. Frankly, I think this would be a cool idea and want to see it take off. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting a bit tired of just watching re-runs of The Office for my morning routine. If you can donate something, go for it! If not, just make sure to tune in and show some support! If you aren't quite clear on the premise behind this, you can check out this short video down below.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I would love this.

I think that Bill needs to reincorporate himself into the NRS FGC before he dives into something like this. He lets the trolls get to him, sometimes rightfully so as they cost him opportunities, but I think he just needs to participate more and talk less so he can get back in, then this can work and be like he was in 2011.

NINJA EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I support Bill 100% and will have his back if he asks.