What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Ferra/Bane underestimated?

i see people say they are low tier all the time. I don't see it. ferra makes overheads etc safe, and eats projectiles. they dont rely on meter so you can store the big damage xray combos. ruthless buffs lets you trade with zoners for better damage and vicious boss toss makes things like subs grandmaster style seem weak. They seem strong or is it just me...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
These are the same people who said sonya wasn't a good character in mk9, ferra/torr is actually really strong, maybe not in certain variations such as lackey might be bad but not one where ferra can be thrown.
Lackey is probably the best one

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I will never refer to Ferra/Tor as anything else but Biggie Smalls from now on. Thank you sir. You've changed my life.
I swear every time I post that name someone replies to me that.

Not that it's a bad thing, it's truly the best nickname.

MK Led

Umbasa
These are the same people who said sonya wasn't a good character in mk9, ferra/torr is actually really strong, maybe not in certain variations such as lackey might be bad but not one where ferra can be thrown.
Lackey and vicious are about equally good, they just have a different focus in play-style.

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin
i see people say they are low tier all the time. I don't see it. ferra makes overheads etc safe, and eats projectiles. they dont rely on meter so you can store the big damage xray combos. ruthless buffs lets you trade with zoners for better damage and vicious boss toss makes things like subs grandmaster style seem weak. They seem strong or is it just me...
Biggie/smalls is SLEPT ON hardcore, once a recognized name uses them as a pocket character and wins a tourney, everyone will be crying for a nerf because they are so good.

He's kinda wonky because back dash kills his f2 and his overhead is only use able on a solid jumpin.

Lackey is pros best but the he gets out zoned by a lot too.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I REALLY like Lackey. But try pitting lackey vs Kung Jin or Ruthless/Vicious FerraTor. Their reach compared to yours is brutal.
I did pit Lackey vs Ruthless/Vicious F/T (probably one of the best ones, Biohazard). He won a lot and the reach was annoying, but I found ways through. They have weaknesses Lackey can exploit decently well.

No one does good against Kung Jin.