What's new

Femme Fatale Skin Pack

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fucking great, love these and they are welcome to MK11 ! now all we need is Mileena coming up, and they releasing one of these for her, in future, heheehhe ..... :rolleyes: :p

Yeah, sorry, I didn’t see this posted in the KP3 thread, lol.

I agree about Skarlet. Jade a little too, but I can’t wait to see these in game...

A little annoyed I grinded the whole week for the MK2 Kitana skin though, lol

those are nice ngl. but they should do all the woman if the pack is called femme fatal. Also that tittle sound really like a variation for sindel. Cassie and Jacqui deserve new skins and so all the other woman in the game imo.

Art Lean

Noob
Almost as if you shouldn't trust silhouttes on an NRS teaser.
If that's the case, hopefully the Halloween one won't just be all dudes then?! :confused:

Hmmm, I'm kinda torn on this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy to finally have the UMK3 outfits... but it kind of makes the MK2 ones a bit redundant now since most people wanted these in the first place (and the only major difference is the laced cleavage). I spent a lot of crystals on the MK2 ones since we were all of the belief that we'd never get the boob-tastic UMK3 ones, but now we're getting them anyway so will likely never use the MK2 ones again - especially as they're for the exact same 3 characters (couldn't they have included Frost for fun too as an old school female ninja just to make it a unique set with something entirely new?). And why is Jade's mask black... again?!?! They cocked this up with the MK2 skins, yet it's still there.

Was hoping after Kitana's latest stunning Oriental dress skin in the summer heat pack that the Femme Fatale pack would produce some beautifully unique outfits that would be both in-universe yet actually glamorous, hopefully to the villainous women like Sindel, Skarlet or Frost (indeed the latter I'd love an old school fully helmeted cyber-ninja costume for), who would more accurately be deemed potential femme fatales, rather than the now purely heroic characters of Jade and Kitana.

As I said, I'm not exactly complaining just a bit torn. I'm happy to have these but was hoping for something far more unique than a slight variation on something we've already had before for the exact same three characters. Feels like a bit of a waste of an actual skin pack.

Last edited:
If that's the case, hopefully the Halloween one won't just be all dudes then?! :confused:

Hmmm, I'm kinda torn on this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy to finally have the UMK3 outfits... but it kind of makes the MK2 ones a bit redundant now since most people wanted these in the first place (and the only major difference is the laced cleavage). I spent a lot of crystals on the MK2 ones since we were all of the believe we'd never get the boob-tastic UMK3 ones, but now we're getting them anyway so will likely never use the MK2 ones again - especially as they're for the exact same 3 characters (couldn't they have included Frost for fun too as an old school female ninja just to make it a unique set with something entirely new?). And why is Jade's mask black... again?!?! They cocked this up with the MK2 skins, yet it's still there.

Was hoping after Kitana's latest stunning Oriental dress skin in the summer heat pack that the Femme Fatale pack would produce some beautifully unique outfits that would be both in-universe yet actually glamorous, hopefully to the villainous women like Sindel, Skarlet or Frost (indeed the latter I'd love an old school fully helmeted cyber-ninja costume for), who would more accurately be deemed potential femme fatales, rather than the now purely heroic characters of Jade and Kitana.

As I said, I'm not exactly complaining just a bit torn. I'm happy to have these but was hoping for something far more unique than a slight variation on something we've already had before for the exact same three characters. Feels like a bit of a waste of an actual skin pack.
Forget if all dudes get a halloween skin sure would be nice if Kollector got a DLC skin at all.

While the girls are drowning in outfits Kollector has to depend on Kombat League for something good.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I gotta say this:
Classic female skins are OVERRATED.
In fact they just aren’t good.
I would have to agree, especially the MK2 costumes. I feel like they looked great in that era but they seem to have a hard time reproducing it today. EIther way, I'm hype for the Kitana one especially if they have a braid or something like that. UMK3 ones definitely look better though.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I would have to agree, especially the MK2 costumes. I feel like they looked great in that era but they seem to have a hard time reproducing it today. EIther way, I'm hype for the Kitana one especially if they have a braid or something like that. UMK3 ones definitely look better though.
It's UMK3 so it'll be the bun hair style from that game for the ladies. Also people comparing MK2 to MK3 aren't keen on details cause baby MK2 is tore up from the floor up compared to UMK3 lol.

Art Lean

Noob
Skarlet looks awful here. Her hair appears to be different compare to the other two.
The character models they've used here look like they're from MK mobile. Just compare the quality of detail in the faces and skin textures, so might just be place-holder renders (I am glad we're getting the classic fan at last though - LONG overdue):

Yeah the problem is quite simply they were cheap colourful costumes that translated well to photo-capturing but in real life basically result in Mortal Kombat Annihilation. No amount of quality graphical design can change the fact they're recreating cheap lycra costumes that look terrible when put side by side with the complex heavy armours and mythologically-influenced battle gear they're all wearing now full of photorealistic leather weaves, weathered brass buckles, damaged chainmail etc. This reason alone is why I hated that they put Kano's actual MK3 costume in one of the skin-packs, it looked hideous in that skin-tight shiny nylon with gym-mat padded shoulders; the actual redesigned version in thick leather that was already in the game looks FAR better.

Anyway, here's the original UMK3 capture costume for reference (funnily enough in Skarlet-red) if anyone needs it or curious about the hair at the back:

Last edited:

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
I'm somewhat disappointed too. I mean, these are attractive skins (natch'), but...

One, these three have collectively already received a disproportionate number of bonus skins compared to the rest of the cast--and in particular already received expressly "klassic" skins. Why not spread the love around a bit more?

Two... people can scream and hate, whatever, but I for one was proud of NRS for what seemed to be a principled decision to ignore all the demands for 'fan service' and instead make the female models more realistic (such as it is) and tasteful. It was empowering for the characters and I thought reflected well on NRS' modern sensibilities. Seeing this tho, it feels like NRS is throwing up its hands in frustration and throwing gratuitous fan service at all the whiner boyz, just to get them to STFU with the incessant complaining for two seconds. Kinda sad...

Two... people can scream and hate, whatever, but I for one was proud of NRS for what seemed to be a principled decision to ignore all the demands for 'fan service' and instead make the female models more realistic (such as it is) and tasteful. It was empowering for the characters and I thought reflected well on NRS' modern sensibilities. Seeing this tho, it feels like NRS is throwing up its hands in frustration and throwing gratuitous fan service at all the whiner boyz, just to get them to STFU with the incessant complaining for two seconds. Kinda sad...
I actually prefer the female character design in this game as well, but I don't see the Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 skins as a cop out or anything.

They are long standing skins from one of the most popular classic games of the franchise.

Raider

Noob
The character models they've used here look like they're from MK mobile. Just compare the quality of detail in the faces and skin textures, so might just be place-holder renders (I am glad we're getting the classic fan at last though - LONG overdue):

View attachment 17308View attachment 17309

Yeah the problem is quite simply they were cheap colourful costumes that translated well to photo-capturing but in real life basically result in Mortal Kombat Annihilation. No amount of quality graphical design can change the fact they're recreating cheap lycra costumes that look terrible when put side by side with the complex heavy armours and mythologically-influenced battle gear they're all wearing now full of photorealistic leather weaves, weathered brass buckles, damaged chainmail etc. This reason alone is why I hated that they put Kano's actual MK3 costume in one of the skin-packs, it looked hideous in that skin-tight shiny nylon with gym-mat padded shoulders; the actual redesigned version in thick leather that was already in the game looks FAR better.

Anyway, here's the original UMK3 capture costume for reference (funnily enough in Skarlet-red) if anyone needs it or curious about the hair at the back:

View attachment 17310
Just wait for HQ renders. I am pretty sure that they will look fine in game.