What's new

Female designs in MK11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
Lotta people talking about this but the conversation tends to be political and cosmetic.

I want to talk about mechanics. In MK9 the female characters had slightly different hit box’s which changed the way some attacks and strings reacted to them. In MK11 the women look very similar to the men. I was wondering if this was about hitbox consistency rather than cosmetics.
The fact is the women in this game do look like men, they have very little curvature, but of it makes the fame play more consistently I’m cool with it.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
The fact is the women in this game do look like men, they have very little curvature

IDK, I've had a pretty easy time being able to tell the female characters apart from the male characters. I don't have enough experience to weigh in on the hitboxes part of thing, but I definitely don't think the female characters look like male characters.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I really wanted to talk about the hotboxes more than anything. Mechanics. That seams to have been lost. Anybody read beyond thread title?
I quoted beyond it but you dropped a little nugget there at the end that's going to draw attention lmao. Hitbox consistency does seem to have been achieved though which is a spectacle really in modern fighters. Might be the first game to my memory apart from like, Fantasy Strikers, to achieve it.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
That's not a fact. That's just some incel brain turd you really wanted to drop but couldn't think of a way to sneak it in other than this thinly veiled "how do hotbox work now?" post
I’m a 30 year old married man, and I’m apolitical. I’m also a competitive MK player. The question I wanted answered was about hit box. I’m on a smartphone and this is a video game forum not a collegiate writing assignment. That is why there was a typo. Now get off the politics and talk about mechanics or take a walk kid.

E

Eldriken

This topic has been beaten to death in every way imaginable. Thread closed.

It's not turning into a shit show like the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.