What's new

Feline Evade/Low Mine Bug (Red Hood vs Catwoman)

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
So it turns out that if Catwoman feline evades Red Hood's trait-2 shot while a mine is out, what will happen is that she is granted extended invincibility such that she'll evade the shot AND the mine. This is despite the fact that it is a low attack.

@colt @16 Bit

Crusty

Yeah try it with The Flash's DB1
Flash's parry makes him completely invincible to moves.

Catwoman has a high AND low parry to counter high/mid/oh and lows respectively. So far it defeats the purpose of the latter.

Catwoman's evade is projectile immune, so she can just avoid mine by itself.
The response is appreciated, Mr. 16 Bit, but I must bring up a point here: Red Hood's mine seems to be considered a projectile. It is proven by Bane's raging charge at Venom levels two and three. As others on this site should know, a fully juiced raging charge is completely immune to projectiles and Bane's armor is not ticked at all. In the following gifs, Red Hood's mine is tested against Bane's raging charge.

Bane's charge at level two: http://i.imgur.com/Cuy3NV4.gif

Bane's charge at level three: http://i.imgur.com/h3cQzl6.gif

As it can be seen at Venom tank two, the level 1 Bane took a huge chunk of damage from level 20 Red Hood's mine, but Bane took no damage from the explosion while on his third shot of drugs. I suppose it's related to how Catwoman can Low Feline Evade the mine, but it makes no sense for High Feline Evade to also avoid the explosion. Black Adam's Lightning Bomb is not considered a projectile since Catwoman's evades are not able to avoid it and Bane's raging charge armor does get ticked at level three Venom.

It would be appreciated if Red Hood's mine was no longer considered a projectile in a future version of the game, or at least if Red Hood received a copy-paste of Jason's B1,2,2 from MKX. Thank you for your time!

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I pointed this kinda thing out in a different thread. Catwoman's regular High Feline Evade (DB2) is supposed to evade highs and mids, but it works on Red Hood's mines (low).

Catwoman's regular Cat Evade does not work against Joker's teeth (DB3), also low. She has a completely different special to evade low projectiles (DB2U).

Crusty

It's also worth bringing up that catwoman does the same exact thing to joker if you combine gunshot with teeth.

Only difference there is the teeth aren't projectiles.

So if she tries to evade a naked teeth, she won't be able to. Same can be said for Adam's bomb.

However, if joker does gunshot and teeth she'll avoid both if done simultaneously.

Red Hood's mine is avoided either way, independent of whether he uses his gun or not. With both evades might I add.

Last edited:

Crusty

I pointed this kinda thing out in a different thread. Catwoman's regular High Feline Evade (DB2) is supposed to evade highs and mids, but it works on Red Hood's mines (low).

Catwoman's regular Cat Evade does not work against Joker's teeth (DB3), also low. She has a completely different special to evade low projectiles (DB2U).
Dammit you beat me to it. Read my response doe :/