What's new

Favorite kombat kode?

Just curious as to what your favorite kode is to enter... mine's randper kombat. It's sweet switching between characters like that :) (except when it gets stuck on Shang Tsung)

unlimited run... I used to put that one in all the time back in the day at the arcades, makes the matches so much more interesting hehe.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
randper ( lol we used to run tornies in randper kombat haahah) and no power bars. that one is neat.

NinjaGrinder said:
randper ( lol we used to run tornies in randper kombat haahah) and no power bars. that one is neat.
I was thinking about your "mortal kode" style haha, after take a look all your match randper video i would love to play with this mortal kode, but every time i go to fight with friends in UMK3 and MKT they don´t like it cus is a "waste of time" but i really want to :) (play randper xD) and my fav cheat is Noob Saibot Stage ^_^

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
randper is pretty fun. I like it though when I put in half the kode for the other play to start with a certain amount of health and he just mashes and gets the rest of the code. Lol funny to see thier reactions.

Stage Kodes. Mortal Kombat is best when it has pit fatalities without the possibility of them getting removed during the match (see: scorpion's lair). Plus, I just found a glitch that allows me to do funky stuff with pit fatalities, which makes me love Stage Kodes even more. (I'm sure it's been discovered before, but hey, it sure is fun if you get to do it on someone online... they scream at you and call you a cheating [ban incoming], haha...)

Lord PsyBorg said:
Stage Kodes. Mortal Kombat is best when it has pit fatalities without the possibility of them getting removed during the match (see: scorpion's lair). Plus, I just found a glitch that allows me to do funky stuff with pit fatalities, which makes me love Stage Kodes even more. (I'm sure it's been discovered before, but hey, it sure is fun if you get to do it on someone online... they scream at you and call you a cheating [ban incoming], haha...)
Hey.. I showed you it! 8)

TheRedPsychosis said:
Lord PsyBorg said:
Hey.. I showed you it! 8)

Sort of. I found a way to expand on it by doing it in a certain way...

FILER

Noob
I love unlimited run juggling...

question though, is there no fast uppercut recovery code? I searched the internet and did a search on these forums but found one code, but it did dark kombat instead (gamespot.com) any on this would be great.

Also, my xbox died this week, it is going to be tough not playing for 2 weeks.

dreemernj said:
You know what made that code kick ass back in the day at the aracades... you'd walk up to the machine and guy your playing was good, you saw him beat a few people. He puts in 100, and hit him back with 010.... in the end there is no code, but you know how each other stand in the never ending battle of "throwing is cheap". Then you kick ass, after throwing him 3, or hopefully more times. Watch him walk away calling you a cheesy bastard while he puts his quarter back up on the machine to wait for the next match.... and while he does that you say to him, "Next time I'm gonna throw you more".

Fuckin A.... those were the days..................... :cry: