What's new

Fatalities on Noob Saibot - weird

nwo

Noob
In 2 on 2 mode, with Juggernaut hack, I noticed today for the first time it was saying "finish him" when beating Noob Saibot and even playing as Noob Saibot, I thought I was losing my mind. This is weird because it wasn't doing this before, I even went back and checked some previous videos. So I recorded some fatalities and stage fatalities being performed on Noob...

X820

Noob
Yea that's fake man.. nice editing !!

LOL jk.. nice dude :)

Does this only work in the 2on2 mode?

I've never seen a Finish Him on Noob before, good find 8)

Nice new video - these make me think that in the original programming of UMK3 there's got to be a way to play as Noob. They obviously did animations for him for fatalities and the babality and put that in the game code. I highly doubt whoever made the Juggernaut hack created all that himself.

Now if he had a fatality, that'd be great to see, we can hope someday the Wavenet will surface and maybe that had one for him.

nwo

Noob
I was a little surprised to see a baby noob, I thought maybe it would be a baby scorpion or some other male ninja. I also tried a mercy using noob saibot and it works, and to get it to say "Finish Him" you just need a 2 on 2 game and noob saibot has to be on the player 2 side, he can't be on player 1 side, you don't even need dual noobs like in my vid.

xDisciplex said:
Nice new video - these make me think that in the original programming of UMK3 there's got to be a way to play as Noob. They obviously did animations for him for fatalities and the babality and put that in the game code. I highly doubt whoever made the Juggernaut hack created all that himself.

Now if he had a fatality, that'd be great to see, we can hope someday the Wavenet will surface and maybe that had one for him.

I doubt that there is a fatality for him, he appears in the demo mode with a match vs human smoke,imo they made most of his stuffs etc. combos wining pose ,but for fatality I really doubt...