What's new

Fatal Blow usage vs wakeups.

DeftMonk

Noob
So I dunno if you guys are already doing this but, I found this to be quite useful so figured id post it here. If I have a fatal blow available and opponent is getting up in front of me you can charge the fatal blow (in case he wakes up u have armor) then dash in 244 and get a punish or obviously just let the fatal blow rock. This adds a nice amount of mind games as if the opponent predicts this coming and respects you then you can just dash in and go willy nilly. No real downside to this as if they roll just dash out and your in neutral again.

you can do WHAT?! shit why was this not in the tutorial? just like the enhanced dmg for fatal blow, discovering this more than one week after release makes me feel like i live in the pre internet era.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I don’t get it. You hold the FB then cancel it into 244 and how do you get a punish?
you can do WHAT?! shit why was this not in the tutorial? just like the enhanced dmg for fatal blow, discovering this more than one week after release makes me feel like i live in the pre internet era.
That thing is useless anyway. Didn’t save me in any match, it takes away about one 1% if you press every hit correctly.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
So I dunno if you guys are already doing this but, I found this to be quite useful so figured id post it here. If I have a fatal blow available and opponent is getting up in front of me you can charge the fatal blow (in case he wakes up u have armor) then dash in 244 and get a punish or obviously just let the fatal blow rock. This adds a nice amount of mind games as if the opponent predicts this coming and respects you then you can just dash in and go willy nilly. No real downside to this as if they roll just dash out and your in neutral again.
I completely blanked on the Fatal Blow having armor. Nice find.