What's new

Fatal Blow Shields and Skulls?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I keep seeing K&M talking about Shields and Skulls when a player does Fatal Blow. I must have missed it in the Tutorial but how exactly do we trigger Shields & Skulls during Fatal?

What do Shields do, Reduce damage done?
What do Skulls do, increase damage done?
Is it player 1/2 specific?

LawAbidingCitizen

Yeah shields decrease and skulls increase FB damage. You trigger them by pressing 3, timed to each hit of the FB. You trigger them depending on which end of the FB you're in.
So for both players its 3 and it has to be timed correctly on every hit? So is it a different timing for every fatal blow? How many shields can I get and how many skulls? How much damage does Shields Reduce and how much do Skulls increase like 2-4% or something crazy like 10%?

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I keep seeing K&M talking about Shields and Skulls when a player does Fatal Blow. I must have missed it in the Tutorial but how exactly do we trigger Shields & Skulls during Fatal?

What do Shields do, Reduce damage done?
What do Skulls do, increase damage done?
Is it player 1/2 specific?
Watch for the hits in the FB and press 3, the Hit Count is your timing.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
So for both players its 3 and it has to be timed correctly on every hit? So is it a different timing for every fatal blow? How many shields can I get and how many skulls? How much damage does Shields Reduce and how much do Skulls increase like 2-4% or something crazy like 10%?
Yes. You can get as many as the FB has hits in it. They both reduce/increase by the same amount and there's three different levels depending on your timing. I'm not 100% sure about the damage but I think it's something like
lvl 1 small shield/skull - 0.1% damage
lvl 2 medium shield/broken skull - 0.3% damage
lvl 3 big shield/fractured skull - 0.5% damage (this one I know for sure)

LawAbidingCitizen

Yes. You can get as many as the FB has hits in it. They both reduce/increase by the same amount and there's three different levels depending on your timing. I'm not 100% sure about the damage but I think it's something like
lvl 1 small shield/skull - 0.1% damage
lvl 2 medium shield/broken skull - 0.3% damage
lvl 3 big shield/fractured skull - 0.5% damage (this one I know for sure)
I just did 2% extra damage but if they shield it seems your numbers match up.