What's new

Fantasy Drafts, MK2 & MK3 nostalgia and the latest on MK11: Netherkast round up!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Fantasy Football has become one of the worlds favourite pastimes. I just checked back to mine that I haven’t looked at since September to find I had Salah, Kane, De Bruyne and Firmino. So I’m winning everywhere. Which is something of a pyrrhic victory for a Man United fan.

Americans wondering where their Tom Brady or Todd Gurley is.

Everyone else contemplating the possibility of Liverpool winning the European Cup.

But what about an MK draft based on the upcoming roster for MK11? Well that’s a damn intriguing concept and one which the Netherkast boys have acted on! Enjoy a two hour podcast, perfect for playing in the background, where Cyborg, @Temp and @DownfouralitY delve into the entire MK roster and divvy it up! The draft system is a little complicated but you pick it up pretty quick.

Anyone else wanna make this a thing? I kinda wanna make it a thing

All this talk of classic characters got you nostalgic? Well check out this here stream recording! Temp, Cyborg and some of the community got together the other day to play some classic MK games online (through possibly nefarious means)! It’s by no means top tier tournament level gameplay but my God, it’s nice to see these games just getting played. It’s easy to forget how awesome UMK3 and MK2 were, so check it out

And remember, Human Smoke should be banned

Look at how far we’ve come eh? From a game based on running and infinite combos to a game based on running and endless 50/50s. Truly, the march of progress is unstoppable. But if you’re as eager as all of us here at TYM are for MK11 news, then take a look here as Cyborg sums up the speculation and debunks some of the most recent purported ‘leaks’

Also, see this Shao Kahn statute here? 1500 dollars. Yeah.

And it doesn't even come with it's own Outworld for you to rule with an iron fist/stone warhammer.

As always, check back to TYM daily for all the latest news on Mortal Kombat, Injustice and everything NRS!

Last edited by a moderator: