What's new

Falling victim to sandbaggers in Kombat League lol!

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
So, how many of you have lost precious points on your way to the next rank in KL due to sandbaggers who go into KL with their secondary account for the first time and then get matched up with you and you lose to them? Thanks to the oddball matching system, we will occasionally get matched with players that are well below our current rank. If you lose to them, they gain a lot of points and and for you, the opposite.

So, I've been noticing as we get closer to the end of this season of KL, an increasing number of players at the apprentice/warrior rank that play at professional gamer levels lol! Last night I faced three different players all at very low ranks that were so good, I felt like I was playing in the EVO grand finals against Shin Sonic Fox hahaha!

Though the matches were really challenging and fun, I lost so many points and I was so close to getting to the next rank, which getting there for me personally has not been that easy. All I want to is be able to get the last costume from this season of KL, but by the looks of it, I won't get it. Thanks low ranking god-like players! All is fair in love and war I suppose, but I do want to find and play these people more often. Apparently, I could learn a lot from them.