What's new

Fair Play in MK 11

Don't listen to bastards that blame his controller for their own failures. If your controller is failing and Your character can't move or isn't moving properly then... is your own fault. Take that L with Honor. This is a lame excuse for a loser who can't respect his honorable opponent.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Can’t speak for everyone but I will wait. I can usually tell immediately especially if we were just playing at a fast pace then I’ll sit there and wait for them to reconnect. Sometimes people do just stand there as a way of “giving up” but I’ll stand there too.
Edit - Kombat League is iffy. If the round could go both ways and you suddenly stop moving, I might take it from you depending on what mood I’m in or if I respect your playstyle/character enough.

mrapchem

Noob
I play on PC. Sometimes cable can faul and recconect my pad. I cant do Nothing with this Smart boy.
Why are you even having issues with controllers dying on you if you play on PC? Your USB port is literally at arm's length from you. You don't sound too bright at all.

Don't listen to bastards that blame his controller for their own failures. If your controller is failing and Your character can't move or isn't moving properly then... is your own fault. Take that L with Honor. This is a lame excuse for a loser who can't respect his honorable opponent.
Controler is one of example. I'm speaking about general situations. Once my cat jump on my computer and hide my screen.

OK conclusion: when my opponent stop moving or defend himself then I know something is wrong. I can wait few seconds and continue match. That is fair play. Congratulations for every fair Player in this game and big fuck off for everyone who want get easy win.

And what Can I say? That proofs one thing. Most of that TYM users have BIG Pain in the ass and know nothing about being fair or have problem with simple and elementar social rule. The best argument is grammar. Ok my English is Bad and who care about this? We speak about something else but others have nothing special to say. Most of players agreed with me. Others not and that little number of sad and small people try to proof themselves on Twitter.

Last edited:
And what Can I say? That proofs one thing. Most of that TYM users have BIG Pain in the ass and know nothing about being fair or have problem with simple and elementar social rule. The best argument is grammar. Ok my English is Bad and who care about this? We speak about something else but others have nothing special to say. Most of players agreed with me. Others not and that little number of sad and small people try to proof themselves on Twitter.
I agree with you in that attacking someone english is something stupid, as we aren't all natives. They should heard how they sound in other languages lol.
But, calling people sad because they do not share your own weird philosophy of online respect is well… sad.

I agree with you in that attacking someone english is something stupid, as we aren't all natives. They should heard how they sound in other languages lol.
But, calling people sad because they do not share your own weird philosophy of online respect is well… sad.
I'm sorry.....weird ???!! Why fair play is weird ? When I walk into street and see somebody feel bad then I will help him. That is normal, yes? When I see car accident then I will stop and try to help. That is also weird ? You are obligated to do this ? No ! but you will help coz it's a normal human reflex.

I think during game match we have the same situation. When you see somebody has problem or trouble then you will try to help. What small thing you can do ? Not attack for a few seconds. I think that is also human reflex. If your opponent after this will not continue fight then of course you can finish him off. Nobody will wait minute or longer. That is obvious.

What is weird about it ? If you are kind you will help. If you are asshole in computer game then you will also be in real life.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I'm sorry.....weird ???!! Why fair play is weird ? When I walk into street and see somebody feel bad then I will help him. That is normal, yes? When I see car accident then I will stop and try to help. That is also weird ? You are obligated to do this ? No ! but you will help coz it's a normal human reflex.

I think during game match we have the same situation. When you see somebody has problem or trouble then you will try to help. What small thing you can do ? Not attack for a few seconds. I think that is also human reflex. If your opponent after this will not continue fight then of course you can finish him off. Nobody will wait minute or longer. That is obvious.

What is weird about it ? If you are kind you will help. If you are asshole in computer game then you will also be in real life.
Think of it this way. You are a ufc fighter fighting for the belt . Your opponent coming out for the second round falls and hurts his leg do you a) attack the injured leg
b) go over and rub his sore leg untill he feels better and can fight back?
THIS IS THE FIGHT GAME SON!!!!! attack that shitty leg!!

Think of it this way. You are a ufc fighter fighting for the belt . Your opponent coming out for the second round falls and hurts his leg do you a) attack the injured leg
b) go over and rub his sore leg untill he feels better and can fight back?
THIS IS THE FIGHT GAME SON!!!!! attack that shitty leg!!
What a terrible example. Attscking injured leg is part of fight strategy. Imagine that somebody from spectators have heart attack. One fighter see this and tries to help. Second one...is atracking him from behind in that moment. That is better ex if you speak about UFC.

Parasurama

Dragon
What a terrible example. Attscking injured leg is part of fight strategy. Imagine that somebody from spectators have heart attack. One fighter see this and tries to help. Second one...is atracking him from behind in that moment. That is better ex if you speak about UFC.
In UFC you attack till referee stops it. In ranked, it does not matter so much- I use it to get better. So if someone isn’t fighting I don’t learn from it. There is a level of honor too but that’s why Kang gang.

In UFC you attack till referee stops it. In ranked, it does not matter so much- I use it to get better. So if someone isn’t fighting I don’t learn from it. There is a level of honor too but that’s why Kang gang.
Oh man.......Ok I give up. Please get back to school, learn how to read with text understanding and then come back. For 4 pages of this thread I speak about situations when for few seconds your opponent can't fight or have some tech problems. He will come back to fight in few seconds.

The main thing is TO GIVE HIM TIME FOR THIS AND NOT ATTACK TAKING OVER 70% OF HIS HEALTH. Do you understand that or is't too hard ? You wanna learn something then be fair and try not get free win.

Once I had situation when my buttons back to....default combination. I must checked this and assigned buttons again. It took me a few sec. I don't know why that happen. My opponent was very fair and he wait for me. We had some nice matches and later we even played FT10.

Parasurama

Dragon
Oh man.......Ok I give up. Please get back to school, learn how to read with text understanding and then come back. For 4 pages of this thread I speak about situations when for few seconds your opponent can't fight or have some tech problems. He will come back to fight in few seconds.

The main thing is TO GIVE HIM TIME FOR THIS AND NOT ATTACK TAKING OVER 70% OF HIS HEALTH. Do you understand that or is't too hard ? You wanna learn something then be fair and try not get free win.

Once I had situation when my buttons back to....default combination. I must checked this and assigned buttons again. It took me a few sec. I don't know why that happen. My opponent was very fair and he wait for me. We had some nice matches and later we even played FT10.
Why do you care so much about this? Some people said they don’t attack and others do... in the end it doesn’t matter. I don’t attack but others do... it don’t matter to me. You need to chill.