What's new

Failed to Secure a Next-Gen Console Salt Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Let all your anger out, voice your displeasure.

Great job Sony and Microsoft, announcing 4 DAYS BEFORE THE CONSOLES ARE RELEASED, that NONE would be available in stores when pre-orders were already SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE. GOOD FUCKING JOB.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
after seeing some news today about how leaving Spider Man on rest mode can brick your brand new PS5, I'm kinda glad I didn't get a launch day console.

The excitement of being part of the first wave is something, but I'm not trying to beta test a $500 piece of hardware.

C-Sword

Noob
I was going to get it early just for Godfall, but the game turned out to be mediocre. If most games had cross-play, I'd be getting the new Xbox instead, I've never been a fan of Sony exclusives despite owning their consoles, it just sucks that all my gaming friends have Playstations.

I'm hearing good things about the new Xbox controller, it seems to work great with fighting games.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
FYI: I went to my retro game store today and they say in 2 week's time they will have consoles IN STORE. So be on the lookout, it will probably be similar for Walmart and other such stores. Also, Black Friday and the holiday period, they will most likely have a lot then cause money.

So be patient and don't buy from shitty ass scalping pieces of human garbage!

thlityoursloat

kick kick
I cannot secure a PS5 because in my country $500 is an insane amount of money. Besides that, the console also actually sells for $1000 when adjusted for the insane import taxing. And I'm a college student. And the PS5 has no games yet.
And because I'd need to upgrade my 768p TV to a 4K 120hz one.

Yeah... it's just.. not happening any time soon.

Yeah I'm in no rush to get one. No games on it that I need to have, I can continue playing MK on my PS4, and have a perfectly good gaming PC for the rest.

Bloodborne is even still capped at 30fps, so :coffee:

rainuS

Prince of Edenia
Loading times are improved on xbox, it only takes 5 seconds to load a rematch but only if your opponent also have series x.
I was surprised how quick it is.