• Yes

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you want Factions to return?

PROS

I liked always having 5 extra generic Fatalities in my back pocket just incase I killed my opponent full screen.

The Faction rewards were a nice bonus. With a few tweaks it could be an awesome feature.

CONS

Popularity contest

Same Faction seemed to win every time

Please post if you want them back or not.

If yes how would you like to see them improved?

Last edited:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Absolutely unnecessary to add factions to the game. Where Dark Raiden should be? Netherrealm or still White Lotus? both options looks weird. This game is confusing about who is bad or good. But if you just think about in game options, fine.. it could be.. i always enjoy extra contents just like you.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
When I played MKX, I don't remember it being fun. It was just "Lin Kuei always wins" unless there was a concerted community effort to switch to another faction so people could get the fatalities

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Nah. Interesting idea but I would rather the resources go into something more entertaining. The faction kills were the best thing about it but you can just make those unlockables that aren’t tied to factions.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Yes, because they could expand upon it make it actually good. Worst case scenario, if it says the same it means we still get:
  • Occasional Koin drops.
  • More Kombat Kard stuff actually related to factions in the lore.
  • More finishers aka Faction Kills.
But since everyone hated it in MKX chances are NRS has dropped it completely and we will never see it again.

EDIT: Like already mentioned by others, they could basically turn it into the Guild system from Injustice 2 but even better.