What's new

Faction War Week 2

So week 1 I was in Lin Kuei we won the war I got the "War Champion 1" background which is faction war week 1 winner. Ok week 2 war I joined White Lotus and we won I did not receive anything. I did NOT get War Champion 2 background for week 2 faction war champion. Anyone else get this problem. It's really aggravating me considering there is no way for me to go back to week 2.

I'm pretty sure I got mine. I remember it showing white Lotus as faction Champions and then listing all the rewards at the bottom for me after the announcement. Never bothered to check my card list or anything though.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So week 1 I was in Lin Kuei we won the war I got the "War Champion 1" background which is faction war week 1 winner. Ok week 2 war I joined White Lotus and we won I did not receive anything. I did NOT get War Champion 2 background for week 2 faction war champion. Anyone else get this problem. It's really aggravating me considering there is no way for me to go back to week 2.
I completed all the challenges for White Lotus, was at Level 50 - and didn't get anything except coins and war points. Fuck.

I'm pretty sure I got mine. I remember it showing white Lotus as faction Champions and then listing all the rewards at the bottom for me after the announcement. Never bothered to check my card list or anything though.
Yea I got no announcement, rewards or nothing.

kevkopdx

Noob
funny, i joined white lotus day one and after we won this week i got the week one awards even tho, you know, its week two lol