What's new

Video/Tutorial - Cutthroat F33xKANOBALL; MKXL’s Overpowered secret weapon

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Why wouldn't you just f33~db1 (which is safe on block) and go for more pressure on the hit advantage? You are not in any position to be uploading 'tutorials' lol.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Why wouldn't you just f33~db1 (which is safe on block) and go for more pressure on the hit advantage? You are not in any position to be uploading 'tutorials' lol.
Because that would be too easy, i gota give everyone a fighting chance.
Ive been doing this for a long time, its only right i spread my wisdom. F33xkanoball is always +20

Always

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
F33 is so fucking op holy shit.
F3-IABF3 mid overhead
F33-dd3mb-112~db1mb-njp-stand1-f4-kanoball big optimal corner carry
Just doing f3 makes them think the string will come thats OP
You can literally meaty a f3 on hard knock down into b1 with Cutthroat its death. If ur near the corner and i have 2bars im getting at least 55% on you

Last edited:

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I mean I wouldn't really call it "Max Potential" when honestly all it would take to stop it is an instant njk, or even njp (in full combo) if you reacted to the jump instead of the teleport... or just a s1 (also in full combo) if the teleport was performed low enough.

Also I'm not sure why you posted it here.
He’s just messing around, same with the F33 thing