What's new

Tech F3 Anti wake up

Hello guys, this is my first thread here and to be honest I don't know how useful this tech can be. I have searched through the forum and I haven't found anything like it.

Basically, the idea is to hit the F3 after any B3, when the opponent is close to the ground. If done correctly the opponent will stand up immediately. Then you can follow up with a throw or pressure.

Could this be useful?

From the angle it looks like GL is getting up normally, unless I'm missing something. However, I don't play batman, so I can't say much. Good to see involvement in the community though. :)

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
its a fast-stand setup. A few characters have them. If you can hit it consistently off a larger combo into b3, then its definitely good for some extra damage if their not ready to block. But it can be hard to hit and inconsisent depending on how close to the wall you are vs being midscreen. But yep, this is a known universal-tech type of setup. Good shit for finding it out on your own though.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It's a splat stand. It's May tech and every character has access to it. Lots of moves cause it, though depending on the height at which you hit them it can stand them faster or slower

I wouldn't recommend it unless you have bats, but if you do you can definitely cause trouble for the opponent.

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.
I've been messing around with this "tech" for a while, but it's really hard to perform on a constant basis. Doing the F3 a little sooner you get a hard knockdown with a possible setup for an ambiguous j2 crossup.