What's new

Tech - Ruthless F2xxDB2B jails into B1

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Yes this is known. It also jails into S4 (plus 2 on block) but I havent checked if thats still true since the hotfix yesterday

The block stun from from the F2 makes it so they cant stand block immediately so Ferra ends up hitting them deeper/meatier making it more plus than normal

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Yes this is known. It also jails into S4 (plus 2 on block) but I havent checked if thats still true since the hotfix yesterday

The block stun from from the F2 makes it so they cant stand block immediately so Ferra ends up hitting them deeper/meatier making it more plus than normal
What's max damage 1 bar combo off of b1? This is unrelated to the post I'm just wondering

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
What's max damage 1 bar combo off of b1? This is unrelated to the post I'm just wondering
Depends on variation. I'm mostly using Vicious right now. Midscreen I'm doing B121 xx exDB2, NJP, F2, F3, 4 xx BF4 for 38%. You could also swap out the 4 for 2, F4 if it's easier for identical damage, but I think it's a little harder for this combo. The same side version of that would be the same exact thing sans F2.

So far I can't do more damage than that canceling into
exBF2 instead.

Last edited:

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Depends on variation. I'm mostly using Vicious right now. Midscreen I'm doing B121 xx exDB2, NJP, F2, F3, 4 xx BF4 for 38%. You could also swap out the 4 for 2, F4 if it's easier for identical damage, but I think it's a little harder for this combo. The same side version of that would be the same exact thing sans F2.

So far I can't do more damage than that canceling into
exBF2 instead.
Cool thanks. How about ruthless? Or do you play vicious exclusively? I can manage 42 with one bar but I'm not sure if that's optimal

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Cool thanks. How about ruthless? Or do you play vicious exclusively? I can manage 42 with one bar but I'm not sure if that's optimal
I play all 3 variations but the patch changed our combos completely and I'm still working it out.

For one bar you could just
B121, P&G, RC, F2, F3, 2 F4 xx exBF2, NJP, B12 xx DBF1 = 44%.

That's basically just the 76% combo but without any P&G stacks going in.

MK Led

Umbasa
For one bar you could just B121, P&G, RC, F2, F3, 2 F4 xx exBF2, NJP, B12 xx DBF1 = 44%.

That's basically just the 76% combo but without any P&G stacks going in.

I think the most you can get off b121 in ruthless sans any prior pngs is B121, P&G, RC, F2, NJP, F3, 4xxEXBF2, D3 B121xxDBF1 which is I think 47%