What's new

Question - Dualist F213 vs F21U4

Virtus

Noob
I've seen lots of praise for F213, but I never see anyone talk about F21U4. You can cancel into the same things, yet deal more damage. How come F21U4 isn't the go-to like F213 seems to be?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I've seen lots of praise for F213, but I never see anyone talk about F21U4. You can cancel into the same things, yet deal more damage. How come F21U4 isn't the go-to like F213 seems to be?
I don't know much about this character yet but F21U4 probably has less kancel advantage...

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
He has less cancel advantage because whatever you cancel into does not come out until he lands from the U4. It's still a good mixup tool to throw in every now and then though, and looks stylish.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
So I've been playing around with F21U4 and it's actually a pretty good mixup tool, at least for the Dualist variation. I've caught people with bicycle kick after it, enhanced solar flare and orbs. Still need to work on incorporating it a little more effectively on where it fits in his toolset but overall it's a swaggy looking move to catch people off guard with every once in a while. F21U4 into stance change seems to be safe on block or at least hard to punish because of combination of pushback and block stun.