What's new

Question - Cyber Sub-Zero F2 Replacing 1112, more nerfs soon?

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
So 1112 got bopped, and F2 is now my (and most of our) go to ender to get cryo bomb set ups.. Is anyone else scared that much more serious nerfs are coming? What do you guys expect to see as far as nerfs go?

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
Idk why they nerfed 1112 when they coulda just made bombs a mid. Hard to blockable gets removed and the bomb becomes a tool that you have to respect in the corner instead. If he gets nerfed again it's probably gonna be f2 and the divekick.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Make those bombs a mid plz. People are starting to lose matches to a CSZ in the corner. Watched a king of the hill match where he was everywhere. One corner combo wold almost guarantee a match lol

JDM

Noob
Bombs shouldn't be a mid, wtf?

How stupid. They clearly knew of the options before they released the character. I just don't think they were cool with an endlessly looping vortex that was easy to do with 1112. I think it's still possible depending on height but the timing on the 1112 is stricter now to get the ice bomb out in time.

Reauxbot

How stupid. They clearly knew of the options before they released the character. I just don't think they were cool with an endlessly looping vortex that was easy to do with 1112. I think it's still possible depending on height but the timing on the 1112 is stricter now to get the ice bomb out in time.
Relax sir. It was only a comment.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
they will never make Bombs Mid's

lol

because they understand that there are more characters than just triborg that have HTB's and if they are gonna remove HTB's bombs are not the answer

obviously they intended for bombs to be low!

if they where mid, no one would have to respect them.

like you really have to respect Cyrax's bombs at 106 startup.

and nerfing a universal String B3D4 is also the wrong answer, and obviously NRS wont do this.

i bet they add frames inbetween to block them easier, and shorten the hit advantage so the low or oh hits first optios is gone, and it can only go one way

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Nah I know. I'm not attacking you. We all got our opinions. But I've seen a lot of people saying that and it's clear that they intended for HTB's to be in the game.
Yeah Doomsdey earth shaker From Injustice was the gateway
I would mind if the mix ups don't lead to combos or there is only 1 way if blocking for HTB but that would be a nightmare for devs to place just a 1 specific timing

Reauxbot

Nah I know. I'm not attacking you. We all got our opinions. But I've seen a lot of people saying that and it's clear that they intended for HTB's to be in the game.
Well HTB is in almost EVERY FIGHTING GAME. I don't know why anyone complains about something that's in everything. I was a MvC3 player so playing with and against dirt just feels normal. However not everyone agrees and MKX should have its own little differences. Noone wants an easy win. As I found myself picking another character, Alien and Sektor, because one corner combo pretty much secured me a win. Hence a match I beat someone who had 80% health to my damn near 20%. He dropped a combo and I got a hold of him into a corner xarry and proceeded to win. Was Ithere hilarious? Yes.
I just like when everyone has fun

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
So 1112 got bopped, and F2 is now my (and most of our) go to ender to get cryo bomb set ups.. Is anyone else scared that much more serious nerfs are coming? What do you guys expect to see as far as nerfs go?
I wondered why in your video you ended the combo with f2. I was playing last night and thinking how have I completely forgot the timing of the bomb after 1112 I hadn't realised 1112 was nerfed

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
Everyone needs to stop saying make bombs a mid. Make a 4-5 frame buffer where a low oh hitting similatneously come out as mid low/ mid oh.

Feel stupid having to say this every time this is brought up...
If a low and overhead hit simultaneously one of them is cancelled out. So it is either just a low or just an overhead. I am unsure which one is dominant in CSZs corner setup though I imagine it's the bomb. Though Quan Chi's overhead takes priority over the bat so maybe it's the string

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Everyone needs to stop saying make bombs a mid. Make a 4-5 frame buffer where a low oh hitting similatneously come out as mid low/ mid oh.

Feel stupid having to say this every time this is brought up...
That's actually quite a good idea.

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine

Does this have an impact on sektors homing missile corner game?

Wigy

There it is...
If a low and overhead hit simultaneously one of them is cancelled out. So it is either just a low or just an overhead. I am unsure which one is dominant in CSZs corner setup though I imagine it's the bomb. Though Quan Chi's overhead takes priority over the bat so maybe it's the string
What im saying is, increase the buffer for what counts as 'similtaneous'

Its near humanly impossible to learn a blocking pattern down to a frame or two.

Cyrax has a reset off

Net jump over (for timing) medium bomb, 21, b1. You are in hitstun from the 21, so you cant even xray out. Havent been able to block it once. Guarantees a 50-60% METERLESS bnb, into hardtoblockable setup.

This fix would make it so that if you didnt block it, its your fault. Rather than this braindead near humanly impossible to block setup.

I play cyrax by the way, would much rather he had this removed and have f2 not get low profiled by every fucking poke in the universe.

If CSZ's F2 gets fix like 1112 then that is perfectly fair. he still has

As for Cyrax, to get rid of his loop would be to stop net from re-standing the opponent.