What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

Ok so, one of the clips in this video has Joe Biden saying the n-word, and saying a lot of other racist stuff. I get that Trump has said a lot of dumb shit, but how come people some people are ignoring Biden's shady past?

What's the point of refusing to vote for one racist all while voting for another? The more I learn about both candidates, the more I am really grateful I don't live in America.
Nobody is ignoring that Biden sucks too we are just choosing the lesser of the two evils

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Saying nigga doesn’t automatically make someone racist. Context is key, people that say nigga when they sing along with a song aren’t suddenly racist. This outrage became popular in 2016, but nobody was tilted when white girls in the movie White Chicks”sang along and said nigga.

Tired of this “you’re racist because you use a word only black people can use argument”. It’s tired, outdated and people should get over it.

Anyway.. I am tired of Biden and Trump, they both should retire like the rest of the senior citizens.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Now seems like a good time to remind everyone that America is ran by an oligarchy of corporate criminals, monopolies and for-profit-at-any-cost entities. Neither side, Republican or Democrat, their representatives or any single one person within them give not one IOTA of a fuck about you. Neither political entity has your best interest in mind, and they never will. The allegiance shown to either side here and in America in general is abjectly pathetic. You really want to sit and bicker and trade "gotchas" all day with each other over these groups of Russian nesting doll Yacht having ass motherfuckers? Y'all think Trump or Biden is gonna shake your hand or something? They don't give a fuck about you. You're not even close to being factored in to their group's interests.

Y'all really think that fucking senior citizens Trump and Biden are REALLY the absolute best candidates a population of 300 million can muster? When we have people who spend their entire lives studying subjects relevant to the position, we're just gonna skip right over them for a reality tv star and a senile hair sniffer? Like these two crypt keepers are really the most qualified for the position of President? Absolute joke.

Time to grow up. If you really want an 'enemy' to lambaste all the time, don't make it Democrats or Republicans. Make it people who maintain this absolute farce of a status quo. Yelling snowflake and racist is exactly what's wanted and expected of you.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Now seems like a good time to remind everyone that America is ran by an oligarchy of corporate criminals, monopolies and for-profit-at-any-cost entities. Neither side, Republican or Democrat, their representatives or any single one person within them give not one IOTA of a fuck about you. Neither political entity has your best interest in mind, and they never will. The allegiance shown to either side here and in America in general is abjectly pathetic. You really want to sit and bicker and trade "gotchas" all day with each other over these groups of Russian nesting doll Yacht having ass motherfuckers? Y'all think Trump or Biden is gonna shake your hand or something? They don't give a fuck about you. You're not even close to being factored in to their group's interests.

Y'all really think that fucking senior citizens Trump and Biden are REALLY the absolute best candidates a population of 300 million can muster? When we have people who spend their entire lives studying subjects relevant to the position, we're just gonna skip right over them for a reality tv star and a senile hair sniffer? Like these two crypt keepers are really the most qualified for the position of President? Absolute joke.

Time to grow up. If you really want an 'enemy' to lambaste all the time, don't make it Democrats or Republicans. Make it people who maintain this absolute farce of a status quo. Yelling snowflake and racist is exactly what's wanted and expected of you.
dear god you're such a fucking nihilist. yes I know that Biden doesn't give a fuck about me. I'm well aware of that but to pretend that there's no difference between the 2 is fucking insane. Biden has an actual plan for climate change. trump doesn't care about climate change. If Hilary was the president (for the record I'm well aware that Hilary sucks) we probably wouldn't have a 6-3 conservative court that want's to make abortion illegal. If Biden was elected he would probably introduce the lgbtq+ protections that trump removed. there are real and tangible differences between the 2 parties and their ideology. Don't get me wrong I hate the democrats as well, I'm a marxist after all not a capitalist, but the republican party causes way more damage then the democrats do

Onryoki

Not everybody feels like going into loops with the same 3 people about their arguments when neither of y’all will ever agree. Pyrosis is smart for not wanting to argue with any of you.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm

Oh look, someone with the political intelligence and maturity of a high schooler. It's very easy to sit back and take the nihilist viewpoint of, "Derp, Derp, they're both bad!"

Notice, you'll criticise both of our candidates but don't actually offer any kind of solution. That would require you to actually take a position FOR something rather than against it. Anyone can be against something. It isn't hard.

What doomers like yourself need to understand is that not only does your perspective help exactly no one, it is a historical to boot. All progressive change in our country has come from the result of advocacy and pressure from the left.

It is always significantly harder to organise and advocate under a fascist regime, and four more years of a Republican-run government without the need to worry about re-election will be just that. Trump doesn't even really dog whistle anymore, he just says the racist thing that white supremacists and neo-nazis believe.

Biden is very meh to me, but he's absolutely not a fascist and he can be moved to the left. He doesn't embolden the alt-right and is, in fact, despised by those types.

The choice isn't great, but electoral politics(and politics in general) aren't always about getting everything you want all of the time. Progressive change in the real world is often times incremental and you do the best you can with the limited power you have. Political awareness and advocacy doesn't stop after the election. Noam Chomsky recently said something to the effect that advocacy is a life-long battle and I agree with that.

Onryoki

So what does that make you for sticking around?
Sometimes I get notifications from this thread and when I read some posts I feel compelled to respond. I’m staying out of the arguments, mostly.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara

Ok so, one of the clips in this video has Joe Biden saying the n-word, and saying a lot of other racist stuff. I get that Trump has said a lot of dumb shit, but how come people some people are ignoring Biden's shady past?

What's the point of refusing to vote for one racist all while voting for another? The more I learn about both candidates, the more I am really grateful I don't live in America.
What the actual fuck. This guy is an asshole.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
make no mistake I do not like Biden and I don't deny his racist past. if someone says they're not comfortable voting for either candidate because of there racist past I totally understand. but if you cite Biden's racist past as a reason to vote for trump over Biden I'm gonna question your motive for that.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
make no mistake I do not like Biden and I don't deny his racist past. if someone says they're not comfortable voting for either candidate because of there racist past I totally understand. but if you cite Biden's racist past as a reason to vote for trump over Biden I'm gonna question your motive for that.
Nice way to articulate this, I was thinking the same thing but couldn't quite explain it

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Ok so, one of the clips in this video has Joe Biden saying the n-word

That video takes a lot of stuff out of context.

Last edited:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Biden certainly has a spotty record when it comes to Race. Partly that's him, and partly it's the times he's been though. I'm not sure if I'd go as far to call him racist and "Jim Crow Joe" though. And it's certainly not an equivalent comparison to President Trump. Here's some actual coverage of Joe Biden and his issues on race:

Those hit job YT videos are a waste of time.

Last edited:

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I didn't watch the whole video cause while it shows sone pretty awful stuff, it does seem pretty taken out of context. But at about the 1 minute mark he says "they gotta put you all back in chains". Is that real? Can somebody take me to the whole thing? Im curious about it because I don't think context can salvage that.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I didn't watch the whole video cause while it shows some pretty awful stuff, it does seem pretty taken out of context. But at about the 1 minute mark he says "they gotta put you all back in chains". Is that real? Can somebody take me to the whole thing? I'm curious about it because I don't think context can salvage that.

Joe Biden frequently suffers from foot in mouth disease.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I didn't watch the whole video cause while it shows sone pretty awful stuff, it does seem pretty taken out of context. But at about the 1 minute mark he says "they gotta put you all back in chains". Is that real? Can somebody take me to the whole thing? Im curious about it because I don't think context can salvage that.
If people don't have time to read the Snopes article:

The full quote: "Romney wants to, he said in the first 100 days, he's gonna let the big banks again write their own rules. 'Unchain Wall Street!' They're going to put you all back in chains."

Biden claims it wasn't directed towards people of color, it was supposed to be directed to the middle class. It was a response to Paul Ryan's quote "We believe a renewed commitment to limited government will unshackle our economy and create millions of new jobs and opportunities for all people, of every background, to succeed and prosper. Under this approach, the spirit of initiative - not political clout - determines who succeeds. "

Biden was also referencing something he had said before: “The last time we liberated the economy under their proposals, the last eight years put the middle class in chains. My lord, how many times we have to go back to that horror movie?”

So yeah, Joe Biden is an idiot at phrasing things. It's always been an issue for him, he phrases things poorly and shoots himself in the foot.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
If people don't have time to read the Snopes article:

The full quote: "Romney wants to, he said in the first 100 days, he's gonna let the big banks again write their own rules. 'Unchain Wall Street!' They're going to put you all back in chains."

Biden claims it wasn't directed towards people of color, it was supposed to be directed to the middle class. It was a response to Paul Ryan's quote "We believe a renewed commitment to limited government will unshackle our economy and create millions of new jobs and opportunities for all people, of every background, to succeed and prosper. Under this approach, the spirit of initiative - not political clout - determines who succeeds. "

Biden was also referencing something he had said before: “The last time we liberated the economy under their proposals, the last eight years put the middle class in chains. My lord, how many times we have to go back to that horror movie?”

So yeah, Joe Biden is an idiot at phrasing things. It's always been an issue for him, he phrases things poorly and shoots himself in the foot.
Oh, thanks. I misheard what he said. I heard "...they GOTTA put you all back in chains" as in, they should put you all back in chains. I honestly couldn't believe it. It's good to know it's not what he said. Got real scared for a moment there.