What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Lol why is this thread so focused on “sides”? I truly don’t believe in sides, people should be judged as individuals, not which “side” they’re on or who they voted for. Someone can vote for trump and still not be racist or agree with everything he says or does. It’s stupid to label people as something simply because of who they voted for.

I also don’t get the point of fist fighting with racists. Even if you beat them up, it’s not like they’ll be less racist. Educate people instead of attacking them.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Lol why is this thread so focused on “sides”? I truly don’t believe in sides, people should be judged as individuals, not which “side” they’re on or who they voted for. Someone can vote for trump and still not be racist or agree with everything he says or does. It’s stupid to label people as something simply because of who they voted for.

I also don’t get the point of fist fighting with racists. Even if you beat them up, it’s not like they’ll be less racist. Educate people instead of attacking them.
Jfc, I swear some people don't read the thread properly. This has been explained countless times, but I'll throw one more in for the fuck of it.

If fairly moderate people in this very thread can't be educated/refuse to understand clear cut issues, then how the fuck do you propose that a far gone, knuckle dragging, fully fledged neo-Nazi would be swayed? All they deserve is a taste of my fist crushing their teeth.

Onryoki

Jfc, I swear some people don't read the thread properly. This has been explained countless times, but I'll throw one more in for the fuck of it.

If fairly moderate people in this very thread can't be educated/refuse to understand clear cut issues, then how the fuck do you propose that a far gone, knuckle dragging, fully fledged neo-Nazi would be swayed? All they deserve is a taste of my fist crushing their teeth.
“They don’t listen to me so, I’ll resort to violence even when it’s meaningless”. Here’s a life lesson, “honey”. The only people that’ll listen to you are the ones that are willing to listen to you. No offense to you, actually no nvm idc if it’s offensive. You’re not really the type of person that’s good listening to.

Your radical mindset is what’s preventing you from educating people. Educating someone takes practice, patience and a lot of time. Racism can be unlearned, by talking to them and listening to them. Some people are raised in very different environments, where racism is normal to them or taught from home or friends. By talking to them, you can change them. Not by being aggressive.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
“They don’t listen to me so, I’ll resort to violence even when it’s meaningless”. Here’s a life lesson, “honey”. The only people that’ll listen to you are the ones that are willing to listen to you. No offense to you, actually no nvm idc if it’s offensive. You’re not really the type of person that’s good listening to.

Your radical mindset is what’s preventing you from educating people. Educating someone takes practice, patience and a lot of time. Racism can be unlearned, by talking to them and listening to them. Some people are raised in very different environments, where racism is normal to them or taught from home or friends. By talking to them, you can change them. Not by being aggressive.
You just straw manned his entire argument.

ItsYaBoi

Noob

Looooool. Not worth listening to, yet I'm still getting you to respond every, single, time. You could say I'm the honey trap.

Also, back to the point at hand. Say I am 'radical', there are a LOT of people ITT who have been calm, composed and polite. Yet even their posts have fallen on deaf ears.

So, we have both a 'radical' and people more composed failing to educate some of the people ITT. So Mr. Galaxy Brain, tell me how else we should educate them? This isn't even taking into account that people here are way more moderate than your typical knuckle dragging neo-Nazi. Yet here we have you suggesting that we can essentially sit down and speak to the head of the KKK, "racism can be unlearned by talking to them and listening to them". Fuck outta here suggesting that a nice conversation will educate them and set them on the right path. Ridiculously naive.

I'll wait.

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
@ItsYaBoi
I'll never understand why when it comes to finding middle ground with hateful people, it's always "we should sit down and talk to them" instead of the other way around. Maybe THEY should be the ones to shut the fuck up and sit down and ask for OUR time.

Also, I hope the tiny Trump base on this forum is ready for the debate tonight to take us all the way to crazy land, because you're gonna hear from me about it in spades. When the bank accounts in China and the complete horseshit that was the NY Post story nail him to the wall, we'll see how much winking and smiling and making America great is happening then.

You people need to get humble and stay that way, like the people who tried to make me look like a fool for speaking out this whole fucking thread are getting quiet and staying that way.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
The sad part is that even if Trump is voted out of office, the Republican party who enabled all this stuff to happen and defended him his entire presidency will likely still be there, still clutching to their dumb policy ideas, along with a conservative federal court system. Plus the influx of the next wave of Trump style politicians.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
@Second Saint , @Dankster Morgan : Wow, these shootings... - I can only imagine what a shock it must have been. I hope you're all right and all your loved ones are safe too. I try to always understand the people I am discussing with better; to me it seems like a matter of respect. That's why I want you to ask for something: Would you send me a link to some background information to said shootings? - Thanks in advance; and I am glad that at least you two seem to be fine.

And @Second Saint : No, I don't think that you take violence lightly. Maybe too lightly, but not lightly. - I still think that your approach is wrong though.

Then again: Now that I understand your background better (e.g. the horrible thing with the Wal-Mart shooting), I might start to understand your opinion better as well. Your priority seems to be that such an incident won't happen ever again. And you don't see a way to achieve this goal other than acts of violence (under certain circumstances). - Behind your opinion is the story of a person who only means well (for himself, but also for others). I wholeheartedly respect that, also because I share the very same ultimate goal (even so I try to achieve it by other means).

@Baconlord, @ItsYaBoi : Actually I do think that you can sit down and talk it out with almost everyone. I think that every Nazi has his personal story. Even White Supremacists - within their twisted world of values - want to do the "right" thing. Now I wonder what their background story might be. Probably it is a pretty bad one, if it makes them believe that hatred is the most fulfilling thing in the lives. However my belief is: Especially sad people can change if you sincerely listen to their story and show them more positive ways of life.

@ItsYaBoi : We both have very different attitudes about how we deal with discourse. If you are stuck in a discourse, then you think that this has to be the mistake of the other (!) not to be convinced. If I am stuck in a discourse, then I see it as my very own mistake, because my arguments are not convincing.

I am not surprised that you (or @trufenix) don't get very far with your arguments. - The thing is: Even valid arguments are filtered by recipients, if they don't want to listen to the senders. Now I ask you: Would you be willed to anything a person has to say, if said person would begin with the following statement: "If you refuse to be convinced, I see it as my right to crush your teeth." - This is pretty much what you just said.

So your arguments (and propably also those of @M2Dave, who obviously is quite an intelligent person with impressive rhetoric skills, but who is still demonized by plenty of the left-leaning people in here) would have more impact, if they were presented in a more palpable and acceptable way.

To round things up: This is also the reason why I hardly reply to @Lt. Boxy Angelman . I really don't think that his arguments were convincing at all. However, his passion is unmatched. Just look at his unique way of texting, that shouts "creativity" and "idealism". This makes it hard for me to believe that he would ever really commit to an act of violence (unless maybe someone would be nasty to his daughter, which hopefully never happen, while she becomes the famous streamer that she wants to be and who seems to be lucky for having a Dad who passes on his very own passions for video games). - So in my eyes, good Sir, you are still an integrative person, who seems to be inspiring to those around you. Yes, many of your arguments are bogus. But in your case I cannot put every word on the gold scale. Your heart seems to be at the right spot. People like you are glue to the MK-community.

Edit: While I was writing my post, @Onryoki has written something very similar; once again we seem to have similar opinions on plenty of things. I am not gonna start all over again though. Maybe there lies some truth in what the both of us said. To be fair, @Onryoki , even though the both of us share plenty of ideals: You can be quite a provocateur yourself though!

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
@jokey77 I appreciate you calling me out but not being a dick about it. That is all I ask of anyone who disagrees with me. Good to know you're actually paying attention instead of just blowing me off until you find something I say that you can dissect.
I'm curious as to what parts of my arguments you think are bogus, though. Maybe I can make the way I see stuff make a little more sense to you.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
@Second Saint , @Dankster Morgan : Wow, these shootings... - I can only imagine what a shock it must have been. I hope you're all right and all your loved ones are safe too. I try to always understand the people I am discussing with better; to me it seems like a matter of respect. That's why I want you to ask for something: Would you send me a link to some background information to said shootings? - Thanks in advance; and I am glad that at least you two seem to be fine.

And @Second Saint : No, I don't think that you take violence lightly. Maybe too lightly, but not lightly. - I still think that your approach is wrong though.

Then again: Now that I understand your background better (e.g. the horrible thing with the Wal-Mart shooting), I might start to understand your opinion better as well. Your priority seems to be that such an incident won't happen ever again. And you don't see a way to achieve this goal other than acts of violence (under certain circumstances). - Behind your opinion is the story of a person who only means well (for himself, but also for others). I wholeheartedly respect that, also because I share the very same ultimate goal (even so I try to achieve it by other means).

@Baconlord, @ItsYaBoi : Actually I do think that you can sit down and talk it out with almost everyone. I think that every Nazi has his personal story. Even White Supremacists - within their twisted world of values - want to do the "right" thing. Now I wonder what their background story might be. Probably it is a pretty bad one, if it makes them believe that hatred is the most fulfilling thing in the lives. However my belief is: Especially sad people can change if you sincerely listen to their story and show them more positive ways of life.

@ItsYaBoi : We both have very different attitudes about how we deal with discourse. If you are stuck in a discourse, then you think that this has to be the mistake of the other (!) not to be convinced. If I am stuck in a discourse, then I see it as my very own mistake, because my arguments are not convincing.

I am not surprised that you (or @trufenix) don't get very far with your arguments. - The thing is: Even valid arguments are filtered by recipients, if they don't want to listen to the senders. Now I ask you: Would you be willed to anything a person has to say, if said person would begin with the following statement: "If you refuse to be convinced, I see it as my right to crush your teeth." - This is pretty much what you just said.

So your arguments (and propably also those of @M2Dave, who obviously is quite an intelligent person with impressive rhetoric skills, but who is still demonized by plenty of the left-leaning people in here) would have more impact, if they were presented in a more palpable and acceptable way.

To round things up: This is also the reason why I hardly reply to @Lt. Boxy Angelman . I really don't think that his arguments were convincing at all. However, his passion is unmatched. Just look at his unique way of texting, that shouts "creativity" and "idealism". This makes it hard for me to believe that he would ever really commit to an act of violence (unless maybe someone would be nasty to his daughter, which hopefully never happen, while she becomes the famous streamer that she wants to be and who seems to be lucky for having a Dad who passes on his very own passions for video games). - So in my eyes, good Sir, you are still an integrative person, who seems to be inspiring to those around you. Yes, many of your arguments are bogus. But in your case I cannot put every word on the gold scale. Your heart seems to be at the right spot. People like you are glue to the MK-community.

Edit: While I was writing my post, @Onryoki has written something very similar; once again we seem to have similar opinions on plenty of things I am not gonna start all over again though. Maybe there lies some truth in what the both of us said. To be fair, @Onryoki , even though the both of us share plenty of ideals: You can be quite a provocateur yourself though!
Correction, as what you currently have is a strawman. You're leaving out one crucial bit, let me fix it for you:

"If you refuse to be convinced about your genocidal beliefs where you also believe that people of a certain skin colour/ethnicity are genetically inferior to you - which will very likely bring them real world harm, I will crush your teeth".

It baffles me that you still don't understand this. You - and a few others here - continue to be incredibly naive. And I stand by what I just said, and always will. I feel that it shouldn't be controversial at all to be honest. I won't ever be pearl clutching over neo-Nazis/white supremacists.

You also mentioned @Lt. Boxy Angelman but didn't acknowledge his point, why is the onus always on us to try and convince people who are morally fucked? We should apparently always treat them with dignity and respect whilst we 'debate' them, yet they're allowed at the very same time to hold genocidal beliefs about certain sects of society. You know that's fucked up, yes?

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way

Edit: While I was writing my post, @Onryoki has written something very similar; once again we seem to have similar opinions on plenty of things. I am not gonna start all over again though. Maybe there lies some truth in what the both of us said. To be fair, @Onryoki , even though the both of us share plenty of ideals: You can be quite a provocateur yourself though!
I may PM you later if you really want.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
My main concern isn't to convince nazis to not be nazis. I'm trying to protect the people that are targeted by these groups. there's also been plenty of op eds and news stories from people that do sit down and listen to these people's stories. You know what that normally leads to? these people being more and more humanized and people gaining sympathy for them and their beliefs. as an activist I find that my time is much better spent focusing on the potential victims of these people and if that means punching a nazi to prevent a dangerous rally then so be it. deradicalizing these people is of course a good thing but that's something that should be handled by people much more qualified then me to do that.

Onryoki

While I was writing my post, @Onryoki has written something very similar; once again we seem to have similar opinions on plenty of things. I am not gonna start all over again though. Maybe there lies some truth in what the both of us said. To be fair, @Onryoki , even though the both of us share plenty of ideals: You can be quite a provocateur yourself though!
I can be, I do enjoy it at times. Some people are very easily triggered and I enjoy making them angry. Some members in this thread just seem mentally disturbed and I just enjoy fucking with them.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I can be, I do enjoy it at times. Some people are very easily triggered and I enjoy making them angry. Some members in this thread just seem mentally disturbed and I just enjoy fucking with them.
Ahhhh the old “I have no response, I’m just trolling everybody”.

Sure thing honey, hence why I’ve been keeping you and your lengthy meltdowns here for so long.

Any response to my last post? Avoiding it admits defeat. Go on, take the L :joker:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
As someone who loves driving the Fuck Your Feelings Party insane with the weight of their own complete and total failure, I cannot argue with this logic.

However...

Sure thing honey, hence why I’ve been keeping you and your lengthy meltdowns here for so long.

Any response to my last post? Avoiding it admits defeat. Go on, take the L :joker:
Man's got a point. But I've been watching you since you got here, and I know you aren't as concerned as most (and by most, I mean the people who still haven't spoken up since last week) with what others think of you, so I'm not gonna bust your balls about it.

Onryoki

I’d rather take D before taking an L “honey”. I don’t need to say the same thing over and oever again. Conversations with you keep going in circles with you having this weird obsession of claiming how much of a better person you are than me.

Fighting the head of the KKK is as pointless as talking to them. The KKK is also a very outdated and extreme example don’t you think? I don’t think a lot of people have to deal with the KKK daily. The KKK also isn’t the root of racism. In order to minimalise it you have to do it on a lower scale, educate people in your area, correct people on misconceptions or racially insensitive things instead of attacking them.
Very low IQ of you. Very smooth-brained.
Do I know you?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My personal favorite ben shapiro is an idiot video
Lets say
hypothetically
for the sake of the argument
your house was under water
the next logical step would be to then move and sell it, am I not correct?
now that we have established that your house is both under water and you need to sell your house, you would then need to sell it to someone who lives under water right?
Aquaman is obviously a very wealthy individual, he is a king. It would then be mutually beneficial for him to acquire more housing for his atlanteans, right

Eat that libtards

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
My personal favorite ben shapiro is an idiot video
The good it does my soul that there is inescapable evidence of this man's intelligence being absolutely dwarfed by his idiocy from one end of the internet to the other cannot be described with words.

Maybe the smartest moron on the planet.

I take your one pants-shittingly stupid grifter dropping weapons-grade bollocks and raise you:

Then, you have this guy, who's just a fucking moron.

WHERE ARE MY "THE LEFT IS AS BAD AS THE RIGHT" HOMIES?
I MISS YOU GUYS :(
PLEASE COME BACK AND TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW I'M NOT WORTH DEBATING
I NEED THE ABUSE