What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I have no issue lol, also idrc what your friends are if I’m honest. I called this guy a she and ever since people thought it was a woman. I wasn’t trying to offend non binary and trans people with it. Nor did I think of them while I said that.

I mean... isn’t only the far left saying all these things though? I mean the mindset of “there is no racism against white people”, justifying actual racism is usually coming from the more left side.
You have people like Dave denying that systemic racism exists in the US against minorities (despite it being a fact) in this VERY thread. So no, it's not coming from the left. What you have coming from the left is people denying that systemic racism exists against white people in the US, which it doesn't. So, another fact.

The left provides facts, the right keep biting and providing nothing but feelings and emotional meltdowns (as seen by many of the responses ITT).

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
You have people like Dave denying that systemic racism exists in the US against minorities (despite it being a fact) in this VERY thread. So no, it's not coming from the left. What you have coming from the left is people denying that systemic racism exists against white people in the US, which it doesn't. So, another fact.

The left provides facts, the right keep biting and providing nothing but feelings and emotional meltdowns (as seen by many of the responses ITT).
I see, I understand. I just wish Racism wasn’t a debate and just ended. Nobody should be discriminated against for the colour of their skin. This includes white people.

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm definitely not trying to act like white Americans are marginalized or victimized. I just think hateful shit is wrong even if the target isn't vulnerable. I think you're reaching a bit here with what people in here have actually said, with the exception of Onryoki who is trying more to be inflammatory and bait reactions.
Bleh, white american victimization only exists as a counter argument to other far more significant victimization. This discussion is no different. There are no threads about white victimization on this forum, if there was it was dead and gone in a week. That's because the "hateful shit" that happens to whites in america already happens to everyone else. Black, asian, indigeonous, cyborg, whatever. And it happens to them a LOT more BECAUSE of white people. We have footage. We have statistics. We have god damned prime time television shows about it. We all know white people problems in this country are not exemplary in the slightest. And yet, as you say they need to be protected and cared for just as delicately as all the other races. Even though there are more white people than anyone else in this country. Even though they are statistically doing better than all the other races in literally everything.

Reverse racism is a pity party thrown by people who get the luxury of not feeling the affects of racism, but still want a seat at the table.

Onryoki

Reverse racism.... I was wondering when that 2016 urban dictionary term would appear in this thread. What even is reverse racism? Is that racism sitting in a car, putting it in reverse?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Bleh, white american victimization only exists as a counter argument to other far more significant victimization. This discussion is no different. There are no threads about white victimization on this forum, if there was it was dead and gone in a week. That's because the "hateful shit" that happens to whites in america already happens to everyone else. Black, asian, indigeonous, cyborg, whatever. And it happens to them a LOT more BECAUSE of white people. We have footage. We have statistics. We have god damned prime time television shows about it. We all know white people problems in this country are not exemplary in the slightest. And yet, as you say they need to be protected and cared for just as delicately as all the other races. Even though there are more white people than anyone else in this country. Even though they are statistically doing better than all the other races in literally everything.

Reverse racism is a pity party thrown by people who get the luxury of not feeling the affects of racism, but still want a seat at the table.

Where did I say they need to be protected JUST as delicately as everyone else? Did you even read my response to crimson or anyone else really?
All I was getting at is that fuck white people isn't a good thing to say.

I actually said in my reply to crimson that it's a false equivalency. One I didn't make. I actually never once acted like this is equally bad as if someone were to say fuck black people. I actually even said white people weren't victimized. You just get off to lecturing people.

trufenix

bye felicia
All I was getting at is that fuck white people isn't a good thing to say.

I actually said in my reply to crimson that it's a false equivalency. One I didn't make. I actually never once acted like this is equally bad as if someone were to say fuck black people. I actually even said white people weren't victimized. You just get off to lecturing people.
Why don't you think "fuck white people" is a good thing to say? Should we not say fuck you to the bad guys? That's the corner stone of the discussion my friend. White people caused this. Not blacks. Not indians. Not even the british. American White people. You want to be american and white and prove you're not a racist? Don't go calling other people racist, cause you literally have no frame of reference for being a victim.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Why don't you think "fuck white people" is a good thing to say? Should we not say fuck you to the bad guys? That's the corner stone of the discussion my friend. White people caused this. Not blacks. Not indians. Not even the british. American White people. You want to be american and white and prove you're not a racist? Don't go calling other people racist, cause you literally have no frame of reference for being a victim.
Yeah all white people are bad fuck them all, sweeping generalizations are cool. Im not racist because I don't say and do racist things. Seems pretty obvious.

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
This is the shit I don't like. How many white people alive today are directly responsible for the systems of oppression towards minorities that exist in your country?

NeonGroovyGator

Vampire mommy simp
Fuck white people
Like seriously this kind of thing is hilarious. Do people who go around spewing "fuck white people" or "fuck men" really think they're doing more to fight racism or sexism than regular people who go about their days being decent human beings and not doing racist or sexist things in their daily lives? Because they really, really aren't.

Onryoki

Fuck men and fuck white people is such a 2020 thing to say. Say those things and you win the entire left side during the elections.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yeah all white people are bad fuck them all, sweeping generalizations are cool. Im not racist because I don't say and do racist things. Seems pretty obvious.
Nope, missed my point entirely. White people caused racism. White people claiming to be victims are just as much a part of the problem. LISTEN. Bro. LISTEN.

Go ahead and tell me where racism in america originated. I'll wait.

trufenix

bye felicia
This is the shit I don't like. How many white people alive today are directly responsible for the systems of oppression towards minorities that exist in your country?
Directly responsible? Zero.
Benefiting from it? All of them.
Working to do anything positive about it except tell the people who have been oppressed by the system to suck it up. NOWHERE NEAR ENOUGH.
Telling the actual oppressed they don't like seeing white people treated the way they've been treated? ENTIRELY TOO MANY.

400 years ago, there were white racists, the white "non-racists" who didn't participate but directly benefited from all the racism, and everyone else who suffered because they caused trouble for the whites.

Who exactly should we hold responsible for the systems of oppression?

trufenix

bye felicia
Like seriously this kind of thing is hilarious. Do people who go around spewing "fuck white people" or "fuck men" really think they're doing more to fight racism or sexism than regular people who go about their days being decent human beings and not doing racist or sexist things in their daily lives? Because they really, really aren't.
Curious choice of words. What are YOU who are apparently more decent and regular than me doing to fight racism and sexism if my methods are so "hilarious"? Have you ever done anything at all except tell people rally against racism what they have done wrong? How do you know "white people" or "men" aren't the problem? Have you ever done any research? Do you know what the problem is? Attended a protest? Taught a class? Attended a class? Or perhaps taken a stance at all? Have you been affected and taken action in any way? Or have you just sat on the sidelines and offered commentary on what is and is not hilarious. I'm curious to see the fruits of your work, since you know how inneffective my methods are.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Nope, missed my point entirely. White people caused racism. White people claiming to be victims are just as much a part of the problem. LISTEN. Bro. LISTEN.

Go ahead and tell me where racism in america originated. I'll wait.
Maybe I did miss your point?

Fuck white people just seems like an over reaction, most of them aren't "the bad guys". What's so hard about judging people as individuals instead of lumping hundreds of millions of people into a category and saying fuck em, regardless of who they are or what they have or haven't done. What about "fuck white supremacy" or "fuck Richard Spencer", seems a lot more reasonable to me and the average person hearing that would know the exact intention behind it. I've treated the people in my life regardless of their racial or political background with human decency and respect, I'm not gonna hate myself for sharing a skin color with people who never even met me, lived and died before I was born, and absolutely don't share my values.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Even though they are statistically doing better than all the other races in literally everything.
The top ten list of ethnic groups in the United States by household income.

1. Indian American (2019): $135,453
  2. Taiwanese Americans (2018): $102,328
  3. Australian American (2019): $100,850
  4. South African American (2017): $90,517
  5. Filipino American (2019): $89,109
  6. Austrian American (2016): $86,499
  7. Chinese Americans (2018): $80,944
  8. Japanese American (2018): $80,036
  9. Singaporean American (2016) $79,852
  10. Norwegian American (2019): $79,783
What a systemically racist country allowing Asian Americans and South Africans to prosper!

Have you ever done any research?
LOL.

Stop being a social justice warrior and please conduct some research on your own.

trufenix

bye felicia
Maybe I did miss your point?

Fuck white people just seems like an over reaction, most of them aren't "the bad guys".
How do you know it an over reaction? How do you know who the bad guys are and who deserves? How do you know I'm not right? Because a book told you so? Because your father told you so? Here are my facts. White people started white supremacy. White people have always benefited the most from white supremacy. White people continue to thrive at our expense, and claim (even to other marginalized white people) that their supremacy isn't real. Sounds to me like I should blame white people for white supremacy, but I'm ready to listen to reason.

What's so hard about judging people as individuals instead of lumping hundreds of millions of people into a category and saying fuck em, regardless of who they are or what they have or haven't done.
This isn't judgment. It's science. Its statistics. YOUR RACE HAS AN ADVANTAGE OVER MY RACE IN LITERALLY EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THE THINGS THEYVE UNFAIRLY DONE TO MY RACE. You, you grandma, your great grandpa, your son, probably all your ancestors. All of you. You don't even realize it. That's how automatic it is. That's how systemic it is. When you go to the store, when you walk by a cop, when you go on a date with a girl, when you post on the internet, all these things go better when you're white. If you don't realize the power of that that, or worse, if you want to claim its not real or not a big deal that other people literally can't attain it? Go fuck yourself.

What about "fuck white supremacy" or "fuck Richard Spencer", seems a lot more reasonable to me and the average person hearing that would know the exact intention behind it. I've treated the people in my life regardless of their racial or political background with human decency and respect, I'm not gonna hate myself for sharing a skin color with people who never even met me, lived and died before I was born, and absolutely don't share my values.
Point them out, Dankster. Point out the white supremacists, and how we can distiguish them from the "average person" so we can get the bullseyes were they belong. You're white and you know without a doubt that you've treated everybody with respect (although your posts in Sub Zero threads speak otherwise) so you're obviously not a racist. You're think you're a good person. Great. But so do racists. So do I. So does my son. So did Hitler. We all think we're good people. Our parents tell us we are, our kids tell us we are, our friends tell us we are. And yet white supremacy has persisted, literally forever.

So again, who should I say fuck you to? The entire race that has propagated white supremacy? Or should I just not say fuck you to anyone, because white peoples can't handle the shit cards they've dealt all the other races?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
How do you know it an over reaction? How do you know who the bad guys are and who deserves? How do you know I'm not right? Because a book told you so? Because your father told you so? Here are my facts. White people started white supremacy. White people have always benefited the most from white supremacy. White people continue to thrive at our expense, and claim (even to other marginalized white people) that their supremacy isn't real. Sounds to me like I should blame white people for white supremacy, but I'm ready to listen to reason.

This isn't judgment. It's science. Its statistics. YOUR RACE HAS AN ADVANTAGE OVER MY RACE IN LITERALLY EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THE THINGS THEYVE UNFAIRLY DONE TO MY RACE. You, you grandma, your great grandpa, your son, probably all your ancestors. All of you. You don't even realize it. That's how automatic it is. That's how systemic it is. When you go to the store, when you walk by a cop, when you go on a date with a girl, when you post on the internet, all these things go better when you're white. If you don't realize the power of that that, or worse, if you want to claim its not real or not a big deal that other people literally can't attain it? Go fuck yourself.

Point them out, Dankster. Point out the white supremacists, and how we can distiguish them from the "average person" so we can get the bullseyes were they belong. You're white and you know without a doubt that you've treated everybody with respect (although your posts in Sub Zero threads speak otherwise) so you're obviously not a racist. You're think you're a good person. Great. But so do racists. So do I. So does my son. So did Hitler. We all think we're good people. Our parents tell us we are, our kids tell us we are, our friends tell us we are. And yet white supremacy has persisted, literally forever.

So again, who should I say fuck you to? The entire race that has propagated white supremacy? Or should I just not say fuck you to anyone, because white peoples can't handle the shit cards they've dealt all the other races?
In this very thread iv admitted to the existence of white privilege, never tried to act like I haven't benefited from it directly or otherwise. What would you have me do? Feel guilty over it? Feel guilty because I'm white? Do you want me to apologize for advantages I have that I never asked for? I can say with 100% certainty that iv never acted like someone was beneath me for the color of their skin, I treat the people in my life with respect. Anyone who knows me more personally would agree with that, which none of you guys do except maybe Espio. I'll roast fucking idiots in Sub Zero threads because MK is a stupid game. You've never met me and iv never met you, I would be okay with PM ing and talking more so we can better understand each other's perspectives. Literally the one and only point iv tried to make in the last few pages is that "fuck white people" seems excessive. Yes, fuck an entire race for things they weren't even a part of, regardless of their individual character, or anything, their skin color is enough to say fuck em.

You literally just said that the entire race of white people propagates white supremacy. That is almost a direct quote. You seem to firmly believe that white people automatically are going to be bigots that want to keep others down. Im not a bigot, nor am I a racist, saying "I don't think fuck white people is a good thing to say" doesn't make me either of those things. But if your mind is already made up that a couple hundred million people you've never met belong in the fuck em category, what are you really hoping to accomplish here? Would it make you feel more at ease if I felt a sense of guilt for things out of my control?