What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
this fucking country got be defending china. What a world )=
You're not wrong though...

Makes the good shit stand out more though. Toyota, a Japanese company, makes every single Tundra in Texas. A county that was our enemy less than a century ago is here making jobs for Americans and producing probably the best and most reliable half ton pickup? Thats America at its best and the NBA/China cucking is just one example of America at its worst. Can't wait to buy a Tundra when I can afford a new half ton.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
You're not wrong though...

Makes the good shit stand out more though. Toyota, a Japanese company, makes every single Tundra in Texas. A county that was our enemy less than a century ago is here making jobs for Americans and producing probably the best and most reliable half ton pickup? Thats America at its best and the NBA/China cucking is just one example of America at its worst. Can't wait to buy a Tundra when I can afford a new half ton.
My dream car is a Subaru Outback.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I think a life time ban is unnecessary. Reading these posts he most likely deserves it, but the tweet really shouldn’t cause that much uproar. To me watermelons have never been more than a piece of fruit. Imagine being banned from events for a tweet saying “watermelons lives matter”, despite displaying all types of rude, socially unacceptable behaviour. I mean the joke is stupid and to some people it can be very upsetting (Although, personally I don’t understand how a piece of fruit can upset someone), I don’t think the tweet should be the sole reason for him to get a life time ban. Times are crazy right now with the BLM, so the timing couldn’t be worse, but idk. I think cancel culture and idiots like Fchamp need to bugger off. I’ve had my belly full of those pseudo intellectuals trying to crucify others action while displaying disturbing behaviour themselves.

Also, to be quite frank, I don’t support the BLM movement. I don’t support them because all they do is go trending on social media and do the bare minimum for black people in neighbourhoods that actually do need help. All BLM does is cause commotion and uproar. Where’s the help for black trans women that mostly get assaulted by black men? Why is the abortion rate so high among black women? These are issues BLM doesn’t pick up and don’t talk about. BLM is a trash movement and black people deserve better than this controversial BLM mess. And to clarify, yes I am black. And this is my personal opinion? Don’t like it? That’s on you. (It’s crazy that I have to clarify the colour of my skin, because being white and having an opposing opinion about BLM makes you a racist).

welcome to 2020 y’all.

Last edited:

Onryoki

@Onryoki and what pray tell have you done to support any of those causes or any cause at all besides complain about other causes?
I do voluntarily work, to help people who have issues with school. Still, I’m not complaining about a cause. I’m just giving my opinion on BLM as a movement and why I don’t support it.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
I doubt he's actually banned for life. They'll probably lift it in a year or two. In the meantime he'll be fine, he can obviously keep streaming and playing in other tournaments.
Pretty sure they all banned him ceo, combo breaker and some more.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Pretty sure they all banned him ceo, combo breaker and some more.
I'm sure any Capcom Cup affiliated tournament he's banned from, but if there's some other online tournaments or smaller offline tournaments that aren't associated with Capcom Cup it's probably up to the TO whether or not to let him play.

At the very least though he can keep streaming on Twitch or some other platform, and I'm sure there's enough assholes that'll still support him, or at the least tune in for the controversy.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
1. Kudos to anyone who gave me shit for burying Mike Z for being a despicable scumbag. Here's to hoping the Skullgirls community and their studio move on and prosper, because it's an amazing game with a passionate community that deserves infinitely better.

2. If any of the three or four pro-Trump people on this forum want to explain to me what good there was to take from the first night of the Republican National Convention - other than that it wasn't Michael Flynn inciting a Lock Her Up chant less than a year before being thrown in jail - I would really love to hear it. Because if you guys had ANY ground to stand on before, your fearless orange tumor of a leader is about to obliterate it himself faster than the falling of the Falling Cliffs in MK: Deception.

There's no victory more satisfying than when your enemy defeats himself, and this fucking blight upon humanity is about to have his whole family and base make it easy.

That is all. Carry on. Stay mad, Trump Children.

Onryoki

Why do people that voted for trump get so demonised? I mean trump is a dumpster fire and just a clown through and through. But I never understood the hate towards the people that voted for him, as if voting for someone you dislike automatically makes them racist, homophobic, etc. This sheep mentality of that everyone has to vote for the left is extremely ignorant and proves people don’t want a democracy after all.

Also sorry you got shitted on for Mike, it was unnecessary of the members who did that, but Mike making fun of George Floyd’s final words and sexually harass people over text messages is pretty disgusting. Trump is no angel and so isn’t Mike. They’re both just clowns.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Why do people that voted for trump get so demonised? I mean trump is a dumpster fire and just a clown through and through. But I never understood the hate towards the people that voted for him, as if voting for someone you dislike automatically makes them racist, homophobic, etc. This sheep mentality of that everyone has to vote for the left is extremely ignorant and proves people don’t want a democracy after all.

Also sorry you got shitted on for Mike, it was unnecessary of the members who did that, but Mike making fun of George Floyd’s final words and sexually harass people over text messages is pretty disgusting. Trump is no angel and so isn’t Mike. They’re both just clowns.
Because openly supporting someone who's so openly hateful and divisive is something that deserves to be demonized.

Although, there should be a seperation bias allowed for the people who voted for him in 2016 before they knew his true self, compared to those who would still choose him now.
Hillary Clinton is a fucking monster. She should never have been nominated over Bernie Sanders, and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has a special place in Hell for insuring her nomination over him, and then immediately being appointed her campaign manager after having to resign from the DNC for being caught rigging the Arizona primary. But that's how the world works when the fourth wall is broken forever.

And to your point about the left and the sheep, I say this: fuck the left, fuck the right, fuck the sheep. To quote Timothy Leary: "Think for yourself. Question authority."

Onryoki

Because openly supporting someone who's so openly hateful and divisive is something that deserves to be demonized.

Although, there should be a seperation bias allowed for the people who voted for him in 2016 before they knew his true self, compared to those who would still choose him now.
Hillary Clinton is a fucking monster. She should never have been nominated over Bernie Sanders, and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has a special place in Hell for insuring her nomination over him, and then immediately being appointed her campaign manager after having to resign from the DNC for being caught rigging the Arizona primary. But that's how the world works when the fourth wall is broken forever.

And to your point about the left and the sheep, I say this: fuck the left, fuck the right, fuck the sheep. To quote Timothy Leary: "Think for yourself. Question authority."
Like I said Trump is a clown, and even if he’s openly hateful, you don’t know the reasons why people openly support him. Just because some people openly support trump doesn’t mean they support everything he says and does. It’s ignorant to think that way.

All of the people nominated in 2016 were trash. Trump did change some stuff in USA though, he promised change and delivered. Hillary’s whole reason to become president was “I’m a woman, and there hasn’t been a female president.” Bernie was dumb too.

Young people should be elected president instead of these senior citizens.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Not defending it, but I've seen conflicting reports:

https://www.vulture.com/2020/08/netflix-cuties-twerking-poster-drama-explained.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/21/movies/netflix-cuties.html

It sounds like the description and poster for the film are super misleading, and a big idiot move by Netflix. The film itself hasn't even released yet, and generally got good reviews from film critics.
For one, critics being depraved doesn't surprise me, the movie industry has sheltered pedophiles and other sexual abusers for decades. Netflix was outright asked if they support pedophilia, in a simple yes or no format, and they didn't even give a straight answer. They said that they can't really comment on it and respect other cultures. They didn't even give a straight up no that pedophilia is wrong, how fucked do you have to be to not be able to acknowledge that?