What's new

F Champ Receives Lifetime Ban, Racism in the FGC/USA, and Other Prevalent Social Discussions

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
By world standards, Dems are center-right and Reps are hard-right.

When you have money, crazy becomes eccentric and nonsense becomes free thinking.

Money, pardon the pun, trumps everything in the US.

I'll be vacationing in Outworld until 2021. :D
You should open a travel agency there. I could use a nice long stay in the Living Forest to help me forget how insane this country is. Maybe I'll meet a woman. Maybe I'll be eaten by a tree. Who knows. Can't be worse than arguing the semantics of watermelon memes and the political aspirations of bipolar music moguls.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Sad state of affairs that some on here think people of color like myself are not allowed to think differently than the democratic party wants me to think.

I'm black, white and puerto rican and married to a asian woman. You can't call me a uncle tom because I'm not 100% black so what would be the proper term to use for myself because I know lefties are all about labeling people by race and sexuality and not by the content of peoples character.

You guys do realize being on the right has nothing to do with racism? I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not very hopeful when your leaders are AOC, Pelosi, Maxine Waters and the like.

I'll never apologize for being pro free speech, pro second amendment and pro life. If that makes me a hateful person then so be it.

Threads like these are pretty pointless because nobody's mind is going to be changed despite some people professing to be open minded.

I'll admit. I was having a bit of fun with you guys with some of my posts, but I'm done with political conversation for awhile. I dont hate anybody on here and I wish you all the best. If we're all fighting for equality then I'm all for that. Peace.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I'm just gonna quit social media all together. All it seems to be is people calling each other racist all day everyday.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Sad state of affairs that some on here think people of color like myself are not allowed to think differently than the democratic party wants me to think.

I'm black, white and puerto rican and married to a asian woman. You can't call me a uncle tom because I'm not 100% black so what would be the proper term to use for myself because I know lefties are all about labeling people by race and sexuality and not by the content of peoples character.

You guys do realize being on the right has nothing to do with racism? I want to give you guys the benefit of the doubt, but I'm not very hopeful when your leaders are AOC, Pelosi, Maxine Waters and the like.

I'll never apologize for being pro free speech, pro second amendment and pro life. If that makes me a hateful person then so be it.

Threads like these are pretty pointless because nobody's mind is going to be changed despite some people professing to be open minded.

I'll admit. I was having a bit of fun with you guys with some of my posts, but I'm done with political conversation for awhile. I dont hate anybody on here and I wish you all the best. If we're all fighting for equality then I'm all for that. Peace.
This coming from the person who's a known race-baiting troll, makes snide racist jokes on an almost daily basis, literally can't go more than a paragraph without blaming the woes of the world on liberals and Democrats while having absolutely nothing to say about the hateful and destructive behavior of his own side of the aisle, and blocks anyone who puts the holes in his arguments necessary for them to drown, while simultaneously painting himself to be the victim for being called out for being 100% full of shit, so that the people left in his wake are left arguing over him rather than the subject matter at hand.

Have a nice life.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
Y'all still being baited by sub on dubs lol.

Everyone who has a controversial opinion isn't this maverick free thinker with brilliant points. This is the fault of schooling that tells people that every opinion has equal value and there are no stupid questions.

An opinion backed by science, empirical data and tested is very different from an opinion that you have because "it feels right, my parents taught me this" or any number of anecdotal drivel, but you wouldn't know that in modern America.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The Anti-Lynching Law
My Brother's Keeper
The Unsolved Civil Rights Crime Act
The Hate Crimes Prevention Act
Expansion in funding for HBCUs

... and like 100 other things.

The Affordable Care Act (which cut the uninsured rate among African-Americans by half)

Come on dude. You are just making yourself look ridiculous at this point with the lack of research.
And yet racial gaps in household income have persisted "since the U.S. Census Bureau began collecting these data in the late 1960s." People in large inner cities are particularly struggling although Democrats are in complete control. Have you ever considered that some of their policies are not working?

As far as research is concerned, I have offered a plethora and explained the research in context that I could have written a book by now. You have chosen to ignore everything in favor of a gross oversimplification by connecting racism to every single economical and social issue in America.

Because the KKK is well outside of mainstream America unless you live in the Twitter bubble, lots of racism has been coming from the far left recently, particularly ignorant white liberals who are lecturing African-Americans about what should and what should not offend them. How patronizing.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
And yet racial gaps in household income have persisted "since the U.S. Census Bureau began collecting these data in the late 1960s." People in large inner cities are particularly struggling although Democrats are in complete control. Have you ever considered that some of their policies are not working?

As far as research is concerned, I have offered a plethora and explained the research in context that I could have written a book by now. You have chosen to ignore everything in favor of a gross oversimplification by connecting racism to every single economical and social issue in America.

Because the KKK is well outside of mainstream America unless you live in the Twitter bubble, lots of racism has been coming from the far left recently, particularly ignorant white liberals who are lecturing African-Americans about what should and what should not offend them. How patronizing.
Honestly man, I'm not even going to hate on the people in this thread because they've been indoctrinated into believing that the democrats are out for their best interests.

Before the coronavirus hit, the unemployment rate was at a all time low for blacks, women and all minorities.

Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans have reached record lows.

The first step act which is a criminal reform bill helped release 7000 inmates and 90% of them were black.

Does any of that sound like a racist president to you?

People just want to cover their eyes because they dont want to believe that Trump has done anything good for minorities.

I can't make make people see something they dont want to see.

If you just watch CNN and MSNBC and read nothing but the New York Times, you're never going to get the full picture.

I'm reading a black conservative twitter right now whose name is Angela Stanton. I challenge anyone to go there and read what shes saying. All shes trying to do is to help the black community. Most of them won't because they'll be like "Black Conservative?". "She ain't nothing but a coon and and uncle tom." That's how the cycle keeps perpetuating.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME

You know what's patronizing? Being insulted by someone who can't back up their argument, and then watching them continue to try and make their points around you, while they continue to blame a singular side of an argument while having no opinion about the decades-long storied history their opposing side has doing exactly what they claim to find so appealing.
And you know what's oversimplified? Acting like racism isn't interconnected to all aspects of socioeconomics in a country that was literally physically built on the back of slavery and indentured minority servitude, and talking down to people who have physically lived through and endured it every day, as though numbers and statistics can account for the actual human experience that is being black or brown in America.
Also, what good does Democrats being in charge of large cities do when the political infrastructure in Washington over the last long while has made it IMPOSSIBLE for any significant change or improvement to be made to the quality of life of minority or impoverished people in America?

Eight days. Still no answer as to who it is on the left that has you so upset that's on the same level as the last 20 years of the right, up to and including Mitch McConnell, the single-most obstructive figure in modern political history. But let's keep patting the trolls on the back and blaming the libs and Dems for everything, because people like me and @ItsYaBoi are only here to start arguments with our radical ideologue opinions. God forbid we actually expect straight answers when we look for information.
I will never understand how people as smart as you can be so comfortable not seeing your own hypocrisy, but what does it matter. I'm never getting an answer for why I'm a radical and who these villains of the left are, and it's my own fault for thinking I deserve one. Just like it's the cancel culture's fault that Champ was an unapologetic racist asshole, just like it was Bunny's fault for talking to Mike Z about BDSM, just like it was Evil Genius's fault for not nuking Chris G sooner for the awful shit he said, just like it's never the fault of the guilty and always somehow the fault of the people calling bullshit.

I cannot wait until my Liberal Ideologue shirt comes in the mail. But shhh... I'm not even a pure liberal. I'm a registered Independent who has certain subjects he's GASP conservative about, and I wouldn't endorse the Democratic Party if you paid me to. The DNC condemned this country to Trump the day Debbie Schultz was forced to resign for rigging the Arizona primary in 2016, and was hired as Hillary's campaign manager the next day. The two-party system is a fucking curse, and communism will never be practical in a world where the majority of people are out for their own survival. But don't tell Antifa, or they'll kick me out of the book club and I'll get cancelled for wearing the shirt.

Also, I love how the people on the opposing side of this argument literally can't go a paragraph without condemning the Left, but I just did more in this post to explain why there's actual blame to be laid at their feet than they have. Jesus and The Merciful Christs, man. I'm going to bed and praying for y'all, because I don't know what else to say that I haven't already said and been promptly ignored about. Only so much one can do when people want to keep their ears and eyes closed.

Now, go ahead and tell me that keeping my ears and eyes closed is exactly what I'm doing, when I've been asking every day for over a week for someone to please try and win me over and give me these names and information, so I can understand why some of you are so determined to keep making this argument. I don't understand what's radical about wanting to be informed and hear what the other side has to say, but what the hell do I know?

Last edited:
Honestly man, I'm not even going to hate on the people in this thread because they've been indoctrinated into believing that the democrats are out for their best interests.

Before the coronavirus hit, the unemployment rate was at a all time low for blacks, women and all minorities.

Poverty rates for African Americans and Hispanic Americans have reached record lows.

The first step act which is a criminal reform bill helped release 7000 inmates and 90% of them were black.

People just want to cover their eyes because they dont want to believe that Trump has done anything good for minorities.

If you just watch CNN and MSNBC and read nothing but the New York Times, you're never going to get the full picture.

I'm reading a black conservative twitter right now whose name is Angela Stanton. I challenge anyone to go there and read what shes saying. All shes trying to do is to help the black community. Most of them won't because they'll be like "Black Conservative?". "She ain't nothing but a coon and and uncle tom." That's how the cycle keeps perpetuating.
Wait hold up are you claiming that trump isn’t racist?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

It's crazy to me that people don't understand how presidential administrations work. A president does not just step into office, and all of a sudden everything immediately changes. Presidents create policy. Policy takes effect over time and creates change.

I really sincerely hope that America hasn't gotten so bad that people don't understand simple math and cause and effect. But sometimes it seems that way. So let's review:

Almost everything you listed, started due to policies under Obama. The minority unemployment rates, minority incarceration, and poverty rates all started trending sharply down during his administration.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS14000031

Look at the Poverty rate from 2010 onward. Literally nothing has changed about the decline through 2020 until Covid hit.

And that's the important thing. All Trump had to do was.. Absolutely nothing, for African-Americans. in order to keep the falling rates from Obama's administration. And that's what he did.

Then let's take a look at the poverty rate:
Same deal. Was trending up since midway through Bush's term, started trending sharply downward a few years into Obama's term after his policies were enacted, and is absolutely unchanged with Trump until Covid. In order to keep the benefits of Obama's term, Trump had to do absolutely... Nothing. And that's what he did.

The First Step Act is a positive development in sentencing and is a great example of what bipartisan support can achieve. So Trump can credit that to his administration.

But Trump's policies also actively hurt African-Americans. For example, shooting down the ACA, which cut the number of uninsured African-Americans by half, with no replacement in place, is absolutely ridiculous if you're claiming the President has minorities in mind. His policies and talking points also negatively affect Native Americans and Hispanic people.

In addition, Trump has absolutely nothing positive to say about Civil Rights rights now. Nor police brutality. He is focused on everything else except fighting injustice, and he releases and retweets commercials featuring minorities as perpetrators, caucasians as heroes, and supporting people who yell "White Power".

People need to stop twisting the narrative and just look at the facts. You can't just become president and take credit for all of the previous administration's accomplishments.

haketh

Noob

Shut the fuck up my goddamn God. When I got Proud Bous rolling up & down my City & Terrorizing Black Folk fighting to not get killed on a whim by cops but yeah no it’s Racism on the left for calling a Tom a Tom.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Shut the fuck up my goddamn God.
Could you liberals stop with the obscenities please? I vehemently disagree with Crimson, but I respect the politeness, calmness, and research that he is providing while most others are engaging in excessively emotional posts and insults. If you have not noticed, I have been avoiding confrontational language in this thread and I choose my words very carefully as to prevent misunderstanding and misinterpretation. I suggest that you attempt to do the same, particularly if you intend to convince people of your argument.

mrapchem

Noob
This is all fair. For sure.
Allow me to organize the rest of this beautiful post up for you my brother.

"As I said earlier, however, the point about this kind of culture that often goes unacknowledged - including in this thread, where I am STILL waiting to hear about how the Left is more dangerous or toxic than the Right, but I'm not holding my breath for that one anymore - is that this current societal atmosphere began with the far-right and the Republicans, and the post-9/11 atmosphere of hyperpatriotism in which people were castigated and ostracized over speaking out against anything having to do with the wars or the Bush administration.

That's where the metamorphosis of Fox News from simple news outlet to bigoted propaganda machine started, which in my opinion was one of the most detrimental events in the history of American media. People were afraid to speak out against what they believed to be truly wrong for fear of retribution, because all we were told was how important it was to "defend freedom" and all that happy rhetorical horseshit.

And that was before 2004, where the LGBTQ+ community had to watch the same administration win re-election on the back of the Defense Of Marriage Act being put on the ballot in 11 states, which created ANOTHER painful societal atmosphere of "which side are you on?" And that was before Obama being elected - right around the time Bush's old Speaker Of The House, Dennis Hastert, was sent to jail over financial crimes and child molestation - which was immediately followed by Mitch McConnell swearing to dedicate his servitude towards obstructing every effort his administration made to legislate. He is STILL standing in the other side's path while hundreds of bills gather dust on his desk and he already has a stolen Supreme Court seat under his belt in Neil Gorsuch.

All the while, ANY TIME in the years since the Tea Party was voted in in 2010 - on the rhetorical back of Obama and the Left not doing a good or fast enough job cleaning up Bush's Great Recession - any time that the Right has to defend the heinous and reckless things that they do, they've done it by framing them as a fight with Democrats.

They (the Right) paint the narrative of simply wanting to do the right thing while the big bad other side stands in their way and tries to lead our country down the path to socialism or anarchy or whatever the scary word of the day is at that particular time.

They redline and gerrymander voting districts nationwide and tell black people they aren't working hard enough for their right to vote.

They perpetuate draconian women's rights laws to keep them under their thumb and do so using the Bible as a shield as they did with the LGBTQ+ community in the past.

They condemn immigrants who come here from countries that have collapsed into chaos under the guise of making people terrified that most of those immigrants are criminals and rapists who'll come knocking down their door if they're let inside.

They tell you that 99.9% of cops are great people and we would lose our country if we reformed or defunded the police, while one of the biggest reasons we can't pass relevant gun control in America is because most bills that have been written would prevent anyone with domestic abuse on their record from having a gun, and something like 40% of police have such a charge against them.

And any time their morals or ethics or lack thereof are called into question, it somehow becomes the left's fault that it ever had to reach that point.

So now that the Left has produced TWO movements in BLM and cancel culture that actually result in ANY kind of accountability for the kind of crooked and corrupt people who've needed dealing with for a great long while, it doesn't surprise me at all that's it's been condemned and reviled across the board. Because only here can we somehow take putting black people at the forefront of the societal narrative AND the widespread accountability of racists, bigots, rapists, child abusers, xenophobes and so on, and turn it on its head like we've seen it turned.

As I've said before, some people NEED to be intimidated, and turned away, and told in no uncertain terms that their actions, beliefs, states of mind, or penchant for causing chaos and driving dissent where it doesn't need to be, are not welcome in any capacity. I get fucking FURIOUS about these topics and I know it, but I also implore EVERYONE to counter my points, tell me their sides, and give me the business if I'm out of line.

I welcome it.

I don't want anyone to ever feel like they can't call me out if they feel so compelled, because I don't get all mad as hell because I want to scare everyone away or make unnecessary bubbles; I do it because I LOVE this forum and our community to death and back, and I care not one iota about pissing off the kind of people who would sow actual dissent in our ranks or be cancelled off the face of the earth if the world knew what they were hiding. I hope they all come out of the woodwork and curse my name for wanting the FGC and the NRS bubble to be better off without them.

You yourself, Jokey, are exactly the example of a good-minded person who wants to have the debate, but doesn't want things to swing too far either way, which is the ideal kind of person to be. The fundamental problem, however, which I've brought up in the past and have yet to be set right about by anyone, is that the Right swung this pendulum on its own a very long time ago, and it's only in the last 8-10 years or so that the Left and the centrists who are tired of all the cheap money-grubbing rhetoric have begun to gain their footing in any useful capacity, and it took a collection of horrific circumstances and dead bodies to get there."

Originally from Lt. Boxy Angelman

Last edited:

mrapchem

Noob
I cannot wait until my Liberal Ideologue shirt comes in the mail. But shhh... I'm not even a pure liberal. I'm a registered Independent who has certain subjects he's GASP conservative about, and I wouldn't endorse the Democratic Party if you paid me to. The DNC condemned this country to Trump the day Debbie Schultz was forced to resign for rigging the Arizona primary in 2016, and was hired as Hillary's campaign manager the next day. The two-party system is a fucking curse, and communism will never be practical in a world where the majority of people are out for their own survival. But don't tell Antifa, or they'll kick me out of the book club and I'll get cancelled for wearing the shirt.
Nothing but Jazz Hands to this right here because it is the Undisputed Truth!!

M2Dave

Zoning Master
-Telling a black person that their lived experience of being persecuted in the streets is only on Twitter and then asking for decorum-

View attachment 17210
Mr. Hippo, I am delighted to see you and your intersectionality at full force on TYM.

Thank you.

The two-party system is a fucking curse, and communism will never be practical in a world where the majority of people are out for their own survival.
You and I finally agree on something. For a country that claims to be about freedom and options, we have none in terms of political parties.

Also, communism and socialism while well-intended are incompatible with humans because humans are only motivated by greed, not benevolence. If humans genuinely cared about poverty, no person in the world would ever feel hunger.

Last edited:
Also, communism and socialism while well-intended are incompatible with humans because humans are only motivated by greed, not benevolence. If humans genuinely cared about poverty, no person in the world would ever feel hunger.
ah, finally the core ideology of capitalism.

so dave, you are a human and therefore only motivated by greed, not benevolence. now why would i seriously consider anything you say about the best social order for all? it can by your own logic only be for your own profit.

sorry if im rude, i know you can be nice, but this is the prime self-fulfilling BS prophecy: a deep disdain for every human being at the core of the political ideology. what do you think is gonna follow from that if not an order of egoism and hatred?

im not saying humans cant be greedy, but are they ONLY greedy? is it the very core of their existance? no. and that can be proven at any street corner by just talking to any person (unless you catch a psychopath). but when youre engraving this (mis)belief deeply into the social institutions and laws, many people will adapt their behaviour to what is expected from them.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
It's crazy to me that people don't understand how presidential administrations work. A president does not just step into office, and all of a sudden everything immediately changes. Presidents create policy. Policy takes effect over time and creates change.

I really sincerely hope that America hasn't gotten so bad that people don't understand simple math and cause and effect. But sometimes it seems that way. So let's review:

Almost everything you listed, started due to policies under Obama. The minority unemployment rates, minority incarceration, and poverty rates all started trending sharply down during his administration.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LNS14000031

Look at the Poverty rate from 2010 onward. Literally nothing has changed about the decline through 2020 until Covid hit.

And that's the important thing. All Trump had to do was.. Absolutely nothing, for African-Americans. in order to keep the falling rates from Obama's administration. And that's what he did.

Then let's take a look at the poverty rate:
Same deal. Was trending up since midway through Bush's term, started trending sharply downward a few years into Obama's term after his policies were enacted, and is absolutely unchanged with Trump until Covid. In order to keep the benefits of Obama's term, Trump had to do absolutely... Nothing. And that's what he did.

The First Step Act is a positive development in sentencing and is a great example of what bipartisan support can achieve. So Trump can credit that to his administration.

But Trump's policies also actively hurt African-Americans. For example, shooting down the ACA, which cut the number of uninsured African-Americans by half, with no replacement in place, is absolutely ridiculous if you're claiming the President has minorities in mind. His policies and talking points also negatively affect Native Americans and Hispanic people.

In addition, Trump has absolutely nothing positive to say about Civil Rights rights now. Nor police brutality. He is focused on everything else except fighting injustice, and he releases and retweets commercials featuring minorities as perpetrators, caucasians as heroes, and supporting people who yell "White Power".

People need to stop twisting the narrative and just look at the facts. You can't just become president and take credit for all of the previous administration's accomplishments.
Absolutely fantastic post, and one that MANY people need to read.

@sub_on_dubs any response to this?

jokey77

Character Loyalist
ah, finally the core ideology of capitalism.

so dave, you are a human and therefore only motivated by greed, not benevolence. now why would i seriously consider anything you say about the best social order for all? it can by your own logic only be for your own profit.

sorry if im rude, i know you can be nice, but this is the prime self-fulfilling BS prophecy: a deep disdain for every human being at the core of the political ideology. what do you think is gonna follow from that if not an order of egoism and hatred?

im not saying humans cant be greedy, but are they ONLY greedy? is it the very core of their existance? no. and that can be proven at any street corner by just talking to any person (unless you catch a psychopath). but when youre engraving this (mis)belief deeply into the social institutions and laws, many people will adapt their behaviour to what is expected from them.
I actually do agree. There are plenty of other factors that motivate people.

Can we agree on the fact that communism (as a far left idiology) has been tried plenty of times throughout history and propably led to more victims than any other ideology though?

I mentioned Zedong, Lenin and Stalin as examples for left-wing idiology that became as dangerous as ultranational ones. Yet I have been ignored (which is perfectly fair, given that there are many other people that formulate their arguments more eloquently and contribute more to the discussion than I could).

Last edited:
I actually do agree. There are plenty of other factors that motivate people.

Can we agree on the fact that communism (as a far left idiology) has been tried plenty of times throughout history and propably led to more victims than any other ideology though?

I mentioned Zedong, Lenin and Stalin as examples for left-wing idiology that became as dangerous as ultranational ones. Yet I have been ignored (which is perfectly fair, given that there are many other people that formulate their arguments more eloquently and contribute more to the discussion than I could).
yes, surely we can agree on that. people like stalin are labeled "socialists", while i wonder whats social about slaughtering millions of people for your ideology. its just as absurd as killing millions of middle east civilians in the name of human rights and freedom.

yet i still think my political ideals would have to be called socialist. i think the one thing that always went wrong in socialism in the past is that a kind of "community" or "social body" was valued above the individuals. some powerful elite told people whats good and whats not (while those values were always of a debatable nature). if you went along you were part of that "community" and protected as a member of it, if not you were left to die if not even actively killed. But that took away the self-determination, the actual meaning of life, from many people. so i'd say the only truly social socialism is the one that guarantees self-determination for every individual.

now you could say, "well thats what we got in the western world". but actually here you are forced to apply to competitive market rules in order to survive. that leads us to the exact same problem as in the failed socialist states: you either play along or you die (even though you dont get murdered actively and get a little of social security before). one way or the other, many people are denied a self-determined life.

so thats why i think socialism is the way to go, but the social thing about it is not to have a conformistic society, but to empower everyones self-detemined way of life (of course in a way that is compatible with every one elses self-determination - you cant be a murderer if you want to). A way there could be UBI or at least unconditional social security.

Last edited: