What's new

F.A.N.G. General Discussion thread

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Now let's discuss strategies and find new things with this glorious mother fucker, in this thread we shall discuss all that is F.A.N.G. and his gloriousness. So far all I got combo which is down medium punch into light sotojo, and heavy punch or heavy kick into super, either works, I have had the game for 5 minutes so forgive my lack of tech for this character lol. But I'm hoping to change that with this thread.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Fang is awesome. Like, he seems good to me. I think I said something about him on this site earlier but I cba retyping it or finding it. So I'll just not say anything lol.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i gotta say he looks way better in person that watching him play before launch.. like i actually might break him out from time to time..

but did yall see those DESK set ups and vids? .

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Now let's discuss strategies and find new things with this glorious mother fucker, in this thread we shall discuss all that is F.A.N.G. and his gloriousness. So far all I got combo which is down medium punch into light sotojo, and heavy punch or heavy kick into super, either works, I have had the game for 5 minutes so forgive my lack of tech for this character lol. But I'm hoping to change that with this thread.
Hey @MrProfDrPepper, have you already picked F.A.N.G. as your main? Or are you still looking? What makes you want to pick him?

i gotta say he looks way better in person that watching him play before launch.. like i actually might break him out from time to time..

but did yall see those DESK set ups and vids? .
@aieches , who are you pondering for your main?

just out of curiosity.... I know that there is no reason not to post here technically... but why wouldn't you just go to shoryuken and join the 1000s of Street Fighter fans on that site and go to a specific character forum?

MrProfDrPepper

just out of curiosity.... I know that there is no reason not to post here technically... but why wouldn't you just go to shoryuken and join the 1000s of Street Fighter fans on that site and go to a specific character forum?
Because F.A.N.G. will dominate the internet with his toxic love. Resistance is futile

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
most ppl prob go to both .. but then again there are ppl who dont go on SRK that come here, that are the homies..

MrProfDrPepper

By the way, all of his light specials are safe, all of them. Have fun ;) also the up poison balls will ALWAYS trade in your favor, I love it

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
man the first person to make a combo video with that track is gonna Win so hard
Lol I'd need to do a little editing and help out.

Speaking of which, do you guys wish to collaborate and create a video/guide for F.A.N.G.? I don't think many people even care for his existence, but only because they haven't given him a chance.

Pleasa

#NerfMisterChief
Ima take him to the lab tonight.. Love slept on characters.. Just hope I like his fighting style lol

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Seeing as I play zoning/space control characters in every fighting game I play (most of the time by accident) this guy is perfect for me, been really enjoying him so far.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Fang is awesome. Like, he seems good to me. I think I said something about him on this site earlier but I cba retyping it or finding it. So I'll just not say anything lol.
We need to play soon.

Honestly I had no care for F.A.N.G but seeing some footage recently he definitely looks interesting enough to at least try out