What's new

Extra characters stay locked??

Droopy

Noob
I have repeatly unlocked all 3 characters but ever since i got my new xbox, it wont save to my hard drive so when i load up umk3 again, theyre all gone. Im tired of havin to do Ermac's code everytime because hes one of my main. Any advice or similar problems?

Droopy

Noob
No you noob...i know im supposed to go to the arcade select screen so my characters will stay unlocked but when i get there, theyre all gone without me playin any online matches first. It might be an issue registering the save on my hard drive. Ive seen on x360a.org that some people have the same problems. Has UMK3 had any patches recently? I may have not noticed...

Tim Static

Adminerator
No you noob...i know im supposed to go to the arcade select screen so my characters will stay unlocked but when i get there, theyre all gone without me playin any online matches first. It might be an issue registering the save on my hard drive. Ive seen on x360a.org that some people have the same problems. Has UMK3 had any patches recently? I may have not noticed...
Oh, I'm sorry. Mr #1 ranked UMK3 on XBL cant even figure out how to save your characters? Let alone USE THE GODDAMN SEARCH FUNCTION on this site?

MY BAD!:rolleyes:

N00b.

He tries to help and you call him a noob?

And since when has umk3 ever even had a patch or a thought for one.

You are a noob for:
1. Calling someone a noob for helping you
2. Denying help after making a thread asking for help
3. Probably not even reading the link given to you
4. Horrible grammar
5. Thinking that UMK3 would ever get a patch

Droopy

Noob
Phoenix's link worked greatly...thanks man!

I tried a search but it would not find what i was looking for. I could have spent all day tryin different keywords but i got the answer im looking for. And can somebody please point out where i have bad grammar? Oh, I wanted to remind Tim that this number 1 ranked champ probably is gonna get dethroned. Theres a chance i may sell my account because of the gs on it. But my umk3 rank is not for sale so i would let whoever the owner of the tag UltimateMKoCom beat me. If im not number 1 anymore, id rather umk.com have it. Anyways ive got all the answers i need. Thanks again.