What's new

Extra Characters On Kaillera

WC

Noob
Did a search and couldn't find anything. I can get the three extra characters to work offline, but not on netplay. Is it possible to use them online?

RoGE

Noob
WC said:
Did a search and couldn't find anything. I can get the three extra characters to work offline, but not on netplay. Is it possible to use them online?
If both of you have the cheat.dat file then yes.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
because playing online uses a temporary nvram file or something to that effect.

You can get Moe30w cheat.dat

www.darktemplarz.com/umk3/moecheat.zip - Right Click save as, extract and replace your old cheat.dat, or rename it and use this for UMK3. I have organized this cheat file for most of the commonly desired codes near the top.

You can toggle on the hidden characters and then press F3 and they will be there. If you do this online make sure the other person has the Moe Cheat, most Kaillera players do. They will have to activate them as well and then when you are certain both are ready hit F3.

Where should I extract the .dat file to? I apologize in advance for the bother, but I never had the original cheat.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
cheat.dat should be in the same folder as the mame*.exe, make sure cheats are enabled in the properties for the game.

wazz

Noob
hey shock or any1 :) if u unlock the hiddens via cheat.dat.file. wont it desyn or fuck up the online games after couple games. cuz i used som time do it online. (the other person had the cheat file 2)

i dnt hav this moe30w cheat file. i hav the other 1. its called CHEAT.DAT FILE.
whats the diff between moe3w cheat file and cheat dat file

D

digimonemperor

hello. i'm new here. just wanted to first say hello to everyone. :)

i have mame 32 plus! plus! 0.117, and was wondering if the character unlock cheat code works with this version of mame too?

at the moment I am failing at getting that file to work with what I have.

any help will be greatly appreciated.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It doesn't work, so far as I know, with anything other than 32K64, which is the most common version you'll find players using in servers. As far as P2P, I think there's another way to do it, but with P2P you have to check and recheck version mismatch constantly. I think there might have been a standard at some point.