What's new

extra b12u1

Skitzo

Noob
So i was practicing with freddy & i noticed you can throw in an extra b12u1 after the EX hell spike in: jp b12u1 u3 EX hell spike jp here f421 far hell spike far hell spike. for an extra 4% totaling to 52%.

Now, i'm not sure if this has been discovered because i haven't seen it around in the freddy forums or in m2dave 's guide.

I first thought that the timing might be weird to do after the extra launcher, but i've landed it every time so far; so it seems you can get it consistently.

Just sharing it with the community, & if ya'll knew about this: troll me lol

Thoughts?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Good discovery, but I barely ever use b+1,2,u+1.

The problem with b+1,2,u+1 is that it is difficult to land on its own. b+1 has a poor hitbox. You can barely punish special moves like Raiden's superman with it.

Skitzo

Noob
m2dave : Ahh i see, it is slow on start up as well. I usually jp b12 & try to confirm into the u1, if not i'll go nms for 50/50 options.

This also works for a 1 bar punish against blocked telports, or Mileenas roll: u3 EX hell spike jip b12u1 f421 far spike far spike for 48% i believe. Just tested it.

Skitzo

Noob
Freddy has been a secondary for months. U DON'T EVEN KNO!!!! Kabal is my drug tho, crack cocaine that is.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
m2dave : Ahh i see, it is slow on start up as well. I usually jp b12 & try to confirm into the u1, if not i'll go nms for 50/50 options.

This also works for a 1 bar punish against blocked telports, or Mileenas roll: u3 EX hell spike jip b12u1 f421 far spike far spike for 48% i believe. Just tested it.
48% for a punished teleport?

*looks at Sub-Zero's 26%* ... *Cries*

So unfair. lmao

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The combo is:

u+3, EX spike, JP b+1,2,u+1, dash f+4,2,1 xx mid spike, far spike, far spike for 46% of damage.

It works very well for Mileena's roll. For the teleport kick doing 1 into the same combo is better because Mileena players can remain airborne longer via aerial Sais. If 1 misses and they drop down, you have enough time to make them block f+4,2,1 or apply the 50/50 mix up. I have other useful strategies vs. Mileena that I will reveal soon.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
The combo is:

u+3, EX spike, JP b+1,2,u+1, dash f+4,2,1 xx mid spike, far spike, far spike for 46% of damage.

It works very well for Mileena's roll. For the teleport kick doing 1 into the same combo is better because Mileena players can remain airborne longer via aerial Sais. If 1 misses and they drop down, you have enough time to make them block f+4,2,1 or apply the 50/50 mix up. I have other useful strategies vs. Mileena that I will reveal soon.
GIVE THEM NOW .....I NEED MY FIX MAN (rocks back and forth) i need it.....need it:eek:

M2Dave

Zoning Master
GIVE THEM NOW .....I NEED MY FIX MAN (rocks back and forth) i need it.....need it:eek:
There are five crucial keys when fighting Mileena:

1. Punish roll with: u+3, EX spikes, JP,b+1,2,u+1, dash f+4,2,1 xx mid spike, far spike, far spike. 46% of damage.

2. You can punish telekick with the same combo, but it is best to use the jab (i.e., 1) as a combo starter. In case 1 whiffs, you can still make Mileena block f+4,2,1 and build a little bit of meter. You have to block the telekick standing to combo properly.

3. EX telekick can usually be punished with uppercut (easy) or d+1 xx glove toss (difficult). You have to block the second hit crouching to punish properly.

4. Never stand full screen away. Stay a little bit closer, so that Mileena cannot advance by rolling.

5. To deal with d+4 spam, you can do f+4,3 to beat or NMS 3 to whiff punish d+4. EX spike can also be used as a whiff punisher.

Once you start implementing these five steps against Mileena, she becomes limited. Besides, her damage is poor and her offense is limited. Mileena seems like a weaker version of Kung Lao in terms of fighting Freddy. You just have to know how to exploit her weaknesses.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
There are five crucial keys when fighting Mileena:

1. Punish roll with: u+3, EX spikes, JP,b+1,2,u+1, dash f+4,2,1 xx mid spike, far spike, far spike. 46% of damage.

2. You can punish telekick with the same combo, but it is best to use the jab (i.e., 1) as a combo starter. In case 1 whiffs, you can still make Mileena block f+4,2,1 and build a little bit of meter. You have to block the telekick crouching to combo properly.

3. EX telekick can usually be punished with uppercut (easy) or d+1 xx glove toss (difficult). You have to block the second hit crouching to punish properly.

4. Never stand full screen away. Stay a little bit closer, so that Mileena cannot advance by rolling.

5. To deal with d+4 spam, you can do f+4,3 to beat or NMS 3 to whiff punish d+4. EX spike can also be used as a whiff punisher.

Once you start implementing these five steps against Mileena, she becomes limited. Besides, her damage is poor and her offense is limited. Mileena seems like a weaker version of Kung Lao in terms of fighting Freddy. You just have to know how to exploit her weaknesses.
Nice thanks Dude