What's new

Video/Tutorial Exposed: The Ultimate Jade Glow Guide

KRYS9984

Noob
y u no koth?

btw sorry about the salt the other night, i was kinda pissed off already, but i didnt want to seem like an ass and not accept the fight request ^^;
Don't worry man,

Even if you would have declined I wouldn't have thought any less of you because you're a legit TYM member. On the contrary, I have no respect for are the dumbasses that disrespect people / make obscene comments in the chat and then decline when challenged.

If you enjoy playing Mortal Kombat, use that enthusiasm as fuel to become a better player. Some people have a long history of playing fighting games and the basic fundamentals they develop carry over / are applied to any new game in addition to that particular games mechanics.

Everyone has a bad day which can result in major saltyness, it has happened to me a few times. It's what you do with the situation that makes or breaks your desire to progress as a fighter. If you enjoy the game, consult the character forums for help on match-ups, tech, strategies, etc..... and please don't be shy to contact members via personal messages (TYM / PSN) for help or to request level-up sparring sessions.

Gruff757

The Gruff
Don't worry man,

Even if you would have declined I wouldn't have thought any less of you because you're a legit TYM member. On the contrary, I have no respect for are the dumbasses that disrespect people / make obscene comments in the chat and then decline when challenged.

If you enjoy playing Mortal Kombat, use that enthusiasm as fuel to become a better player. Some people have a long history of playing fighting games and the basic fundamentals they develop carry over / are applied to any new game in addition to that particular games mechanics.

Everyone has a bad day which can result in major saltyness, it has happened to me a few times. It's what you do with the situation that makes or breaks your desire to progress as a fighter. If you enjoy the game, consult the character forums for help on match-ups, tech, strategies, etc..... and please don't be shy to contact members via personal messages (TYM / PSN) for help or to request level-up sparring sessions.
Well i would like to play again when you are free

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
So have you guys watched the videos? I think one of the best segments is Sonya. Jade can glow ALMOST every time Sonya cancels into Military Stance. IMO, that's huge for Jade!

Gruff757

The Gruff
So have you guys watched the videos? I think one of the best segments is Sonya. Jade can glow ALMOST every time Sonya cancels into Military Stance. IMO, that's huge for Jade!
yeah i watched all 11 minutes of it and was like :confused: ummm sonya might need to watch out for more than jade after this

RunwayMafia

yeah i watched all 11 minutes of it and was like :confused: ummm sonya might need to watch out for more than jade after this
Yup. Krys and I feel this way about plenty of the characters in the guide. Kenshi, Kabal, Sonya, Freddy just to name a few. This is why I'm pushing Jade players to watch all the footage and get a good discussion going. IMO, seeing these glows prove that Jade does in fact have viable answers to these overused characters. ;)

RunwayMafia

Damn great info, but i need more time to learn it better.
I would suggest finding a partner, online or offline, turn on the guide, and start practicing! About two weeks into the guide I was nailing 2, 3, 4 frame gap glows with ease. And online even!!!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Not that I advocate using meter to get in, but I like to EN Shadow kick through his shit then I like to d3 into throw.
Yeah that's the brute force method but I'm of the belief that just like normal boomerang and n4 shifts Jade's hitbox well enough to avoid teleflurry, other moves must be capable of dodging his shit too.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
boomerang avoids teleflurry?

Timing is tricky, especially given how fast tele-flurry's start up is, but it worked when I played Blindman recently(did it on accident once and did it some more after that).

GLoRToR Standing 4 too!? I'm intrigued, I wonder if there's anything else...I could see back 3 since it shifts her hitbox or forward 2?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
@STB-Espio
4 dodges anything that hits past the first third of your hitbox. That includes Rain's lightning. These properties are so good. We need a vid exploring this. f2 doing shit like going under a jip and being able to backwards cancel the string into a special. Or what's even nastier, duckdash under a jip and b1 for full combo. :p

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
These have to be tested as they are better. Whiffed standing 4 is awful.

Indeed. If any PS3 Jades want to help me test this...add Espio872 please :D, some of you guys already have me added, dunno who will see this first which is why I'm leaving it open to everyone.

RunwayMafia

I am shocked and disappointed that you guys aren't discussing these glows? I put 2 months into this data and you guys are being lazy in discussing the material.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I am shocked and disappointed that you guys aren't discussing these glows? I put 2 months into this data and you guys are being lazy in discussing the material.
I'm working on some stuff, it's just that it's a lot of material.