What's new

Exploring DP MB

Hankiro

Noob
Hard knockdown, you sacrifice damage for the potential setup but worth it if you can confirm. I'll be posting more later but I have this for now.

Delaying the dash on the second setup causes a position reset and you kinda teleport back to same side. Useful or not, it's worth exploring

Same idea but using red trait at the beginning let's you end with them above it. It disappears almost immediately after but you can probably meaty red

Like I said I'll be posting more later, I don't think we've explored this enough

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
That's pretty neat, can you slightly delay the dash to fake out your corpse hop after the MB DP?

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
This reverses wakeup inputs for some characters?

Even if it doesn't, lit tech.

Hankiro

Noob
Hard knockdown, you sacrifice damage for the potential setup but worth it if you can confirm. I'll be posting more later but I have this for now.

Delaying the dash on the second setup causes a position reset and you kinda teleport back to same side. Useful or not, it's worth exploring

Same idea but using red trait at the beginning let's you end with them above it. It disappears almost immediately after but you can probably meaty red

Like I said I'll be posting more later, I don't think we've explored this enough

Just a concept in case they start blocking f2 or f2d3. It's very meter heavy but anything confirmed for Robin is damaging and if everything is confirmed their lifebar is gonna melt.

Buff Robin

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.

Just a concept in case they start blocking f2 or f2d3. It's very meter heavy but anything confirmed for Robin is damaging and if everything is confirmed their lifebar is gonna melt.

Buff Robin
I imagine F2 into bounce cancel would catch quite a few people if you make them respect F2D3. Bounce cancels are reactable but if they're expecting the low enough then they'll probably get hit every once in awhile.

good tech tho.