What's new

Blue Beetle Bank of Knowledge

Its very nuch not. B3 has the opponent coming at you, which some how makes the timing easier, but makes you have to be very awafe of how long your combo was. if ur combo is to long, b3 wont get enough air time.

JustinXavier21

The rose that grew from concrete

*B1 Setup with Inputs*

Sorry about the blurry clips my Xbox bugged out on me, I just wanted to post this B1 blue beetle tech that is quite similar to Zatanna f2 combo. The timing is really weird but, I've been practicing this since week 1 of inj2 and I am finally able to pull this off consistently in matches.
DOPE!

Dr4che

i will fix the bug ;)
fast b1 directly after dash is more plus . So i dont really get the point i mean the sideswitch is not really fast enough to throw people of.or am i missing sth???

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
fast b1 directly after dash is more plus . So i dont really get the point i mean the sideswitch is not really fast enough to throw people of.or am i missing sth???
It will catch some people off guard but its just another piece of tech to store away in the Beetle Bank of knowledge. Guarantee it will come in handy some time.
You are right about the dash b1 being more plus as the higher the opponent is when you hit the b1 the more plus it is.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
It will catch some people off guard but its just another piece of tech to store away in the Beetle Bank of knowledge. Guarantee it will come in handy some time.
You are right about the dash b1 being more plus as the higher the opponent is when you hit the b1 the more plus it is.
Beetle Bank of Knowledge lmao I like that

As I've said, I like that gimmick for avoiding clashes late game. its also not as 'mathy' good, as it is 'humans are falible' good..... People know to rotate their sticks for cross ups.... but running a full circle around them... this confuses them so much, they block left, right, left :p

Sesal Snow

Exorcist, Demonologist and Master of the Dark Arts
As I've said, I like that gimmick for avoiding clashes late game. its also not as 'mathy' good, as it is 'humans are falible' good..... People know to rotate their sticks for cross ups.... but running a full circle around them... this confuses them so much, they block left, right, left :p
Yeah and the jump into bd2 fake cross up has been getting me tons of wins especially after a d3 I jump in and do the flight cancel to fake my cross up leads into a free f23 combo of 111 start etc. its great.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Yeah and the jump into bd2 fake cross up has been getting me tons of wins especially after a d3 I jump in and do the flight cancel to fake my cross up leads into a free f23 combo of 111 start etc. its great.
I'm working on some new stuff tonight hopefully I can find something

Noice, I've mostly worked this in after a d2 3 db1mb dash in. But ill look into this too.

Which I do after the 33 cross up on oki.

I also go for a b2 after the restand..... since its kinda like a funny cross up, and I don't think there is a gap for them to poke out of.

Last edited:

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Noice, I've mostly worked this in after a d2 3 db1mb dash in. But ill look into this too.

Which I do after the 33 cross up on oki.

I also go for a b2 after the restand..... since its kinda like a funny cross up, and I don't think there is a gap for them to poke out of.
Yeah that's what I go for after the Restand too. Also sweep or raw df1 are options too

Doing this off BGB is a hell of lot easier
Its all about gravity scaling.... just like his b1 bf2 re-stand.....

I only seem to find this b1 switch easy off of d2 3 db1 mb b3 dash in.....everything else I don't bother with, but I'll try this tech since I need to work bgb in any how... its the only intractable I dont abuse...

The reason this tech, and the b1 bf2 tech are so wonky, is the timing is based on the combo you used to get to that ender

Further more, I think blue beetle is all about harassing people on oki.... but there are a few characters he can't do that too, like star fire.... I need to work this in based on MU's

I was holding on to this
So funny story. I got the corner re-stand reversed in my head. I thought you were staying in the corner. And while I could get it to do that, it was very inconsistent. But then, I discovered that I can do exactly what you shared in this vodep.... and I thought 'hrmm, i should share this easier variant' .... only to realize, its exactly what you posted....

I guess what I'm saying is, you can do this corner restand and end with yourself in the corner.... if you wanted to to learn some harder execution version.... but idk why anyone would want that.

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
So funny story. I got the corner re-stand reversed in my head. I thought you were staying in the corner. And while I could get it to do that, it was very inconsistent. But then, I discovered that I can do exactly what you shared in this vodep.... and I thought 'hrmm, i should share this easier variant' .... only to realize, its exactly what you posted....

I guess what I'm saying is, you can do this corner restand and end with yourself in the corner.... if you wanted to to learn some harder execution version.... but idk why anyone would want that.
Yeah I did what I wanted... I wanted the opponent to stay in the corner for more pressure or grabs. The corner variation of this tech is by far the easiest to execute

And the df1 Restand being negative I'll have to test
I ask, cause I've never done that intentionally. but when I do, I get hit. but maybe I'm just recalling when the df1 fails entirely (after landing the first hit).

Yeah I did what I wanted... I wanted the opponent to stay in the corner for more pressure or grabs. The corner variation of this tech is by far the easiest to execute
I like this a lot. normally I got for b2 df1 after this wonky re-stand. but here, I think ill be frame traping into 21 and again, frame trap that into d1 shield.