What's new

Exclusice Kombat Kon UMK3 N64 Prize Bundle, MUST SEE!!!

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Kombat Kon is right around the corner and we are announcing our UMK3 Tournament on an original arcade cabinet. Enter the tournament the day of at Kombat Kon and battle for a custom Nintendo 64 decked out UMK3 style. the counsel donated by Disc Replay will come with MK Trilogy, MK 4, and SubZero Mythologies.
Be sure to Register for your tickets to Kombat Kon at Kombatkon.com, the tournament will be held the Saturday of the convention.
Remember we are holding a MKX tournament with a $1500 pot bonus.
if any of you has questions feel free to ask and i hope to see many Midwest players to come and support our awesome convention.

@Shock
@Tim Static
@Dizzy
@PPJ
@FOREVER KING JR
@YOMI FOREVER KING
@General M2Dave
@PLAYING TO WIN

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Matix218

Get over here!
That is an awesome prize and if i lived in Chicago and was any good at UMK3 I would totally try to win it!

nwo

Noob
Will the UMK3 tournament be on an arcade cab? If so, is it modded to allow use of a controller? Need to know, can't play on stick :(
Learning stick could be a fun challenge, if you've been playing as long as you have. Just saying.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Learning stick could be a fun challenge, if you've been playing as long as you have. Just saying.
In a week? No thanks. I've tried it before and it's reaaallly weird and awkward to be honest.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In a week? No thanks. I've tried it before and it's reaaallly weird and awkward to be honest.
Fun fact: The UMK3 megacab that I bought years ago and brought to NEC in 2010; I mainly bought it due to the intense nostalgia I got from seeing it. I've NEVER been good at arcades, let alone on a stick. I mainly used it to bring to tournaments for others to enjoy. Remember the volume on that thing??? :) @Shock

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well not in a week. Of course it is.
It's so weird man. I mean doing combos and stuff is alright, but the hardest thing is kara jabs. It feels nearly impossible for me to do them on stick.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Fun fact: The UMK3 megacab that I bought years ago and brought to NEC in 2010; I mainly bought it due to the intense nostalgia I got from seeing it. I've NEVER been good at arcades, let alone on a stick. I mainly used it to bring to tournaments for others to enjoy. Remember the volume on that thing??? :) @Shock
What a great time that was. UMK3 was hot...I need to start promoting a gathering for NEC

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Will the UMK3 tournament be on an arcade cab? If so, is it modded to allow use of a controller? Need to know, can't play on stick :(
we are playing on an original cab like back in the day trying to make it as old school as possible. we don't have controller ports sorry.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
we are playing on an original cab like back in the day trying to make it as old school as possible. we don't have controller ports sorry.
That's cool man. If I could play on stick I'd be there, that prize is dope.

GGA Fill Pops

The Ultimate Bastich
Last chance to sign up for tonight's online tournament for seeding points for this saturday's Kombat Kon MKX tournament with the pot bonus of $1500 . If you are plannaing on attending the convention make sure you pre-regidter at Kombatkon.com

Last chance to sign up for tonight's online tournament for seeding points for this saturday's Kombat Kon MKX tournament with the pot bonus of $1500 . If you are plannaing on attending the convention make sure you pre-regidter at Kombatkon.com
Do I have pre register to sign up for Saturday offline tourment I was just planning on showing up Saturday and do both sign up and buy my 2 day pass