What's new

Question EX Smoke Bomb OTG Glitch?

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Thing is your really low on the floor but not quiet there. It's write before the person hits the floor. My CpU has never hit the floor everytime I've done it, and I doubt i did with the EX bombs enormous hit box. - Crap I just realized I should have edited the previous message instead of double posting. I don't know how to delete a post =[

cabibi

Noob
The timing has to be precise, but it CAN be done. Just dependant on the person your playing. Just one lose block button or one mistake in reading whether or not i'll try to reset. This is where mind games begin.
yea, I mean you're pretty close to your opponent by the end of the last 312, it's possible they might go for a wakeup attack, in which case the smoke bomb would land.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Depending if the person is using a fast teleporting wake up. So I dont really deem this patch worthy. It easily counterable, but devastatingly effective if not read correctly. And if they do block and not wake up, sweep into another combo. Yo Cabibi, just out of curiosity how did you put your xBL Get on your profle thing. I'm stuck with a PSN and I don't have PS =[
-----
Aha! Eureka, I got it.

grimmy

Noob
I don't know if its because of practice mode, but I have been able to do the jump kick air throw then smoke bomb did this nerf get reverted?