What's new

Question - Jax ex-overhead bnb

omooba

fear the moobs
is it just me or is this a lot harder to combo into f2,1. i think it's because they changed it's hitbox. tell me if i'm wrong

TheSkesh

Im Old
I just tried a bunch of different strings including f2,1. I didn't really have any issues with it.

EDIT: I misunderstood I believe, I am having problems with connecting after the EX itself, but then again I'm garbage.

Last edited:
Same, can't do f2,1 after EX-overhead anymore. Oh well, I didn't bother trying it online anyway because the execution was too tight

and I thought I couldn't connect F+2,1, after EX OH Dash Punch because I sucked ass. Well, I do suck ass, but now I realize I wasn't the only one that had this issue.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Same having lots of issues. F2 still wiffs on a lot of the cast. will test and update the chart at some point. But so far nothing really has changed it seems

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
They have messed the bnb combo from overhead dadh punch. It suckas. It needs to ne fixed

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Typos everywhere. But its rly bad. Cantget the f21xbf2dMb run f21 11 f212 in mid screen.

KHAOTIC_SWIFT

Ohh SNAP!!!!!
I got the same problem...I can only land the f21 after a 23 ex oh.. but that's the only string I can land the f21 after

omooba

fear the moobs
NRS just fixed all of Jax's ex overhead dash punch combos and there way easier than before! 12, f21, 11, 123, 23, b3 all connect on males and females.
since when?? cus i tried it earlier today and it still doesn't connect easily

Last edited:

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
The hot fix isn't on Xbox yet I think. At least it wasn't working when I tried like an hour ago.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
It's so good to be able to land these combos now. Great hotfix. I wonder if other characters got some love too.