What's new

Tech - A-List EX Nutpunch Punish

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Johnny's nut punch on block is extremely difficult to punish due to the block stun and it only being -10/11 (not too sure exactly doesn't help either

If you block EX Nutpunch on wakeup you can actually backdash in between the first and second hit and get a full punish everytime, I havent looked in to characters specifically but every character should be able to punish it for a full combo theoretically.

Not sure how familiar everyone is with this, if there's a post already let me know

myri

Time Warrior
Just tested it, both Lao and Bo (aka worst backdashers ever) can both backdash the second hit, so everyone should be able to. I don't think Bo has any options for a full combo punish though, unless he's bartitsu. Can also just armour through the second hit if you want, might get more damage from the backdash into full combo punish though.

edit: Actually Bo can punish just fine, I'm just dumb.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Cage's EX NP was nerfed to -14, F1 should be able to punish the 2nd hit on block anyway?

shura30

Shura
this was the only way to punish that stupid blockstun with cassie..b1 has too tight of a window for me.
backdash run forward 242 into 35% ftw

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Why should I have to burn a bar of stamina to punish an armored launcher that should theoretically be full combo punishable by everyone in the game?
Thanks for this, I never knew I could backdash and then punish.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Why should I have to burn a bar of stamina to punish an armored launcher that should theoretically be full combo punishable by everyone in the game?
Thanks for this, I never knew I could backdash and then punish.
For non Kobu Tanya, it's much better to back dash and punish ex nut punch than using reversal teleport

Saltea Mike

ROG Mike
There's a much easier way for dvorah to punish an ex nutpunch.

If we're talking dvorah's option to punish a-list ex nutpunch - just block both of it's hits and 112 full punish.